+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Barnsley Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandRam View Post
    Well I will reveal all. I unfotunately am addicted to DCFC and have been since 1956 when I would watch Ray Straw from the boy,s pen. I have seen the lot since then, from great to lousy. I am sure I,ve seen the club more often than you, frustrating as it has been at times. I have never met or spoken to Mel or any officer of the club nor have any interest other than wanting the club to do well. It is very easy to critise people and I believe Mel is trying hard to buil d the club up.
    I realize you are frustrated but find the constant moaning counter-productive.
    News flash... It's a football forum fella. What do you expect?
    We all want the club to do well but things ain't right, so do we just stick our heads in the sand and ignore them?
    Apart from Morris 'being a good local guy', he has got so much wrong. He is a custodian of OUR club and as such should be answerable for his decisions. Surely that is not unreasonable.
    The Pearson appointment was strange as it seemed to be going against everything he has said previously.. We seem to just keep changing direction.. We want this, we want that.. What happened to the Derby Way? Is that now the Pearson Way?
    I would love us to play the Pearson/ Leicester football. No other team in the last few years has impressed me more than the Leicester team that took us apart in their promotion year. My issue is that we now seem to want to tear up everything we did before and start anew... As I have stated before the vast majority of this team are not Pearson type of players. Yes, players should be able to adapt to slightly different systems but I am not sure they know what system they are being asked to play. Central midfielders out wide and wide players on the bench. Would you ask a quarterback to play as a line backer.. Okay extreme but you get my point.
    Listen even Ella is not happy.. So it must be a real problem.. Here is a poster who is respected by all and even he is frustrated.

Angry cheers mate yes Ppreston on a Tuesday night not for the fainthearted. Especially.when I'm on 6 to 2 next morning Not very often I don't look forward to a game but afraid this could be another disaster same with the Villa game on Sat We are desperate for a holding midfielder teams are running through us like they used to

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Angry cheers mate yes Ppreston on a Tuesday night not for the fainthearted. Especially.when I'm on 6 to 2 next morning Not very often I don't look forward to a game but afraid this could be another disaster same with the Villa game on Sat We are desperate for a holding midfielder teams are running through us like they used to
    Just too far from London on a Tuesday for me.. Was going to try and work out of the Manchester office on Weds but it went pear shaped.
    I am hoping Saturday might have been a tipping point. I have a good feeling about Tuesday. Russell will start and if he is half as good as he was last year they will struggle.
    Get Hughes and Bryson nearer Martin and we will be good.

Angry Wish I could share your optimism but when the team has not really got one player in form its hard to be optimistic Your probably right about Russell or though I'm no fan of him he's probably the best of a poor lot if Ince or Blackman start think the wife will get some earache ☺

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Angry Wish I could share your optimism but when the team has not really got one player in form its hard to be optimistic Your probably right about Russell or though I'm no fan of him he's probably the best of a poor lot if Ince or Blackman start think the wife will get some earache ☺
    Shsss don't tell anyone in here I am being positive.. I've got a heavy rep to keep up.
    Anyone need any stationery?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)