+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling out with the boss…

Good example. Not many like him tho....

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Its a fairly common thing in the dressing room environment troops so i wouldna worry about it.
    I do worry when it's a player that we depend on, like Levitt who, if we believe the rumour, has been sent back to Old Trafford and we won't see him again. The last few weeks/couple of months have shown how much we need him.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    This is rumour and even if it were true only Levitt is the key player amongst that group
    That's why I'm addressing it now - previously it probably wouldn't have had a serious effect on the team and our form, but I think a few have mentioned it, even on this thread, that Levitt missing is a big factor in our form dip and complete inability to win games/score goals/pose a credible threat to the opponents goal.

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    I do worry when it's a player that we depend on, like Levitt who, if we believe the rumour, has been sent back to Old Trafford and we won't see him again. The last few weeks/couple of months have shown how much we need him.

That's why I'm addressing it now - previously it probably wouldn't have had a serious effect on the team and our form, but I think a few have mentioned it, even on this thread, that Levitt missing is a big factor in our form dip and complete inability to win games/score goals/pose a credible threat to the opponents goal.
    If you take this approach to every rumour you'll find it hard to sleep at night. Wait for the facts is my advice, it's not like worrying or not worrying will affect things much.

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co....ourts-25807418

Courts today talking about the return of Levitt (amongst others), maybe he isn't back at Old Trafford (yet)

Damn those pesky rumours.

Getting Reynolds off the books will free up a massive wage.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Damn those pesky rumours.

Getting Reynolds off the books will free up a massive wage.
    Yip, Connolly too, should hopefully let us bring in two or three guys

On Levitt, i think his return to Old Trafford is more to do with being their asset and wanting to ensure that there is nothing more sinister with the injury re-lapse. More than likely, nothing untoward has been found and he is back up here and hopefully heading back to fitness.

I wonder when you get a rumour that turns out to be total p1sh how it starts? Is it a case of Chinese whispers? Or does someone just put 2 + 2 together and come up with Pish? Do people spread stuff that fits their narrative? Do people just want to be billy big baws?

Tbf some people come out make it clear they have are only passing on what they heard, but that usually then snowballs with people then adding a spin on what they’ve heard. Others a more chick young exclusives in their reveal. Maybe it’s size of Dundee means more chance of these rumours spreading. They do seem to increase when things are going pear shaped on the field.

The one that always sticks out in my mind on here was when we had the decent McNamara side and they got pumped 1-4 on Boxing Day to st mirren, and the rumour went round a group of players had been out the night before, and everyone was up in arms slaughtering the players, and it turned out to be a load of p1sh.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    I wonder when you get a rumour that turns out to be total p1sh how it starts? Is it a case of Chinese whispers? Or does someone just put 2 + 2 together and come up with Pish? Do people spread stuff that fits their narrative? Do people just want to be billy big baws?

Tbf some people come out make it clear they have are only passing on what they heard, but that usually then snowballs with people then adding a spin on what they’ve heard. Others a more chick young exclusives in their reveal. Maybe it’s size of Dundee means more chance of these rumours spreading. They do seem to increase when things are going pear shaped on the field.

The one that always sticks out in my mind on here was when we had the decent McNamara side and they got pumped 1-4 on Boxing Day to st mirren, and the rumour went round a group of players had been out the night before, and everyone was up in arms slaughtering the players, and it turned out to be a load of p1sh.
    Its amazing these rumours come out, but when Trevor Carson turns up with a black eye after the Christmas party nothing is said about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Its amazing these rumours come out, but when Trevor Carson turns up with a black eye after the Christmas party nothing is said about it.
    😂😂😂😂😂

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)