+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Shankland

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    To be fair McMullan maybe did create a few chances for Shanks when he was still at Ayr.
    I seem to recall being very surprised when United put out a compilation of every Shanks goal last season how many McMullan was involved in. Can anyone find that and post it?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I seem to recall being very surprised when United put out a compilation of every Shanks goal last season how many McMullan was involved in. Can anyone find that and post it?
    Found the stats for assists last season

https://fbref.com/en/squads/e986ece7...e-United-Stats

McMullan 8

Appere 6

Liam Smith3

Clark 3

Pawlett 3

Also notable re harkes - only 1

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    If you have an asset worth £3M+ and I temporarily worth £1M that is NOT the time to sell it.

If shanks scores a hat trick v Hamilton then all this negativity will disappear
    I'd love it if he did score a hat-trick, but that would require us having at least three efforts on target and that is just not happening at the moment. We couldn't even manage that against Peterhead. Even in our home win v Ross County we only managed three on target.

Most likely being rested tomorrow.

Well they know best. He's got a new baby too. It's a fortnight til our next game tho so he's going to get into December with two goals to his name. Needs 18 more from then on in.

sounds like he will be rested.

Should not be rested for today's game! He's basically been on the best stag doo ever last week. Needs to play and get back in amongst the goals....also, I've got my usual tenner on him to score the first goal 😉

Quote Originally Posted by United4life94 View Post
    Should not be rested for today's game! He's basically been on the best stag doo ever last week. Needs to play and get back in amongst the goals....also, I've got my usual tenner on him to score the first goal ��
    I agree with the above,i know he has been away but i'd bet that Celtic play Christie today if fit and he played in all 3 Scotland games.This is a crucial game to put a lot of daylight between us and the Accies and i'm more confident we will win if he plays.

Rested, ffs, for what? Deary me...

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Rested, ffs, for what? Deary me...
    Agree.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)