+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ground renting

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I hope Ogren isnae thinking that selling everything we own and renting at Campy is a solution to him recovering some of the money he's lost.
    Gut feeling is he'll walk away accepting he isn't getting anything close to what he's put in. I don't think he's the type of guy to screw us over in that sense.

Name:  ST.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  14.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Where on earth do you think Utd are getting the money from to move to Campy? We cannae even afford to sort our own patch without going begging to the Foundation.
    Why wud you need money to rent

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    So you're gonna spunk £40M on a nice new stadium and rent it out to us, while you lot move into Tannadice. FML. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So you're gonna spunk £40M on a nice new stadium and rent it out to us, while you lot move into Tannadice. FML. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    No I'm suggesting both clubs may end up at campy or tannadice, slim chance but a chance

And it ain't DFC spunking.

We are only bit parts in the plan.

Free rent? I'll have some oh that!

And it ain't DFC spunking.

We are only bit parts in the plan.
    Oh I know fine well that it isn't 'Dundee' who are splashing the cash.

Not a chance two clubs would ever play at Tannadice. It couldn't cope with that every week. Campy yes. New pitch, facilities, and the on-site hospitality to provide the revenue to make it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Free rent? I'll have some oh that!
    Ken........"here lads, mon play at our shiney new stadium. We won't charge you anything. Honest".

The training facility is no longer part of the Campy plans. I think everything is now in land owned by Keyes.
    OK, I may have been exaggerating slightly on the Putin level of annexation () but by God it's got them right frothing.........

More importantly, if what you're saying is now the current situation tA, then that's absolutely fine by me with no quibbles whatsoever. However, whether it's a slither, 1%, 1.5 %, 25 %, it's irrelevant - none of that publicly owned land is their's to be building on. If what you're saying is correct and the plans have been altered then clearly the knowledge they can't just do that is exactly what's come to pass.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)