+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: McBurnie signed

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Jeez !!!
    Bought it.
    Wrecked it.
    Sold it.
    Already ....... all in a couple of paragraphs.
    And this at a time when he hasn't even been introduced to the fans - or told us what his plans are.
    Thaz summed it up better than I could Nudge except thaz missed out

Profitted from it

Don't fall for the hype and let this mob sh1t on us. We are better than that. Brentford, Hull and Boro saw sense before it was too late.

DCRTM
    Last edited by SBRed48; 24-08-2017 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    This is Stage One of the scenario I suggested a few days ago and was ridiculed for. I said the first step would be Mister Lee's Venture Capital and Real Estate Development Corporation buying out the Council's share and the Council would eventually sell because they have had their finances devastated by Tory austerity cuts.

The next stage will be the transfer of the Lee Stadium(formerly "Oakwell") to a cheap site in the Dearne Valley Industrial Zone where the transport infrastructure is already paid for and rents for sites are cheap. We will then not own the land making Lee's exit easier when the transfer/ wage debts have stacked up.

DCRTM
    Well as was suggested the other day by Dave , if tha going to sell land off for top dollar then tha'd do it in the south of france wouldn't tha instead they poured money into the club and made em a team .

I'm still waitin for thi to answer what that proposes PC do with the club ?

If this deal falls through then what ?

I keep tellin thi SB mi owd , like it or not if we want to remain a championship club with ambition in this day n age then that's how it's going to be .

Nowt will change that , times have changed and tha's got to change with em .

I aint settling for Fleetwood , Morecambe and Bury SB with all due respect to them , we are better than that .

It's not what I'd choose missen but there's alot of things in life I have to accept if grudgingly .

Thaz summed it up better than I could Nudge except thaz missed out

Profitted from it

Don't fall for the hype and let this mob sh1t on us. We are better than that.

DCRTM
    Tha dunt begrudge Cryne family a profit though SB I tek it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Greedy barstools. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.
    Steve , central government have got all kinds of powers if they think BMBC have fecked this up and got nowt for it

Tha knows what Tories are like with us mate , Houghton and his team will be strung up by those bstrds .

The don't need any excuse to feck us over and a labour council .

It's not easy this to be fair to em , got my doubts about BMBC but they have to get this right .

Al answer thi two points Animal

What PC proposes to do with the club? He has spent the last three years trying to find someone to buy the club he could trust with it's future and failed. He has said he would take £1 million and £6 million if they got in the Premiership. I wouldn't begrudge him that after he's put that into the club. Reluctantly given his health he'll ev to sell to these venture capitalists and get what assurances he can. If they offer mooar then I would advise him to tek it cos tha can bet these Chinese and American lads will get far mooar profit arta BFC than Cryne will.

DCRTM

Al answer thi two points Animal

What PC proposes to do with the club? He has spent the last three years trying to find someone to buy the club he could trust with it's future and failed. He has said he would take £1 million and £6 million if they got in the Premiership. I wouldn't begrudge him that after he's put that into the club. Reluctantly given his health he'll ev to sell to these venture capitalists and get what assurances he can. If they offer mooar then I would advise him to tek it cos tha can bet these Chinese and American lads will get far mooar profit arta BFC than Cryne will.

DCRTM
    Patrick's said many things over the years SB , I'll leave it there because under his circumstances it ain't reight .

Sir Stephen Houghton !! WAFJ , il be fust in Mesta Lees Luxury Lounge , int new hospitality suite ( if thus goowin to be wun tharriz ? ) nubdi knows nowt yit , so let's wait n see,

Probably best way to go roma , lets wait and see , emotions are running high at the moment .

Correct ENOUGH SAID!!!

Should the title of this thread be changed now?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast