+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T For those who claim that the BBC is left wing.

Very good point Exile.

Indeed why are any identity politics "left wing"? Surely identity politics are just a natural part of wanting a fair and just society for all? There are probably a lot of tories who support politics surrounding identity. Why wouldn't they there are many black and gay people, for example, in the conservative party.

99.999999999999% of human beings are not like you at all Gfire so why should they want to be like you? Have you ever thought that it could be you who is the odd one out?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 01-07-2019 at 06:57 PM.

I think it's pretty well known that identity politics is a Marxist agenda where victim groups replace the working classes as agents of revolution.

I don't share the left's agenda to destroy Western capitalist society and start again because their replacement will be far, far, worse.
    Last edited by great_fire; 01-07-2019 at 06:57 PM.

You really can't continue making up what Karl Marx said. Marxism is based on overthrowing capitalism by the workers and taking control of the means of production. Its very basic stuff!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 01-07-2019 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I think it's pretty well known that identity politics is a Marxist agenda where victim groups replace the working classes as agents of revolution.
    So are you saying that Tories who fight against ***ism and racism in the Tory party want to do this as a means to producing agents for a revolution? Seriously?

Prince William: 'I'd support my child if they were gay'

Wow! And Prince William manning up the barricades! That would be a coup for the Marxists!

They're identity politics "issues."

The BBC not only choose which stories to cover (the ones that fit their agenda)., they also "shape" the news to fit their agenda.

You should have a look at some of the foreign news channels to see the news they they ignore that doesn't fit their agenda, you're not getting a full picture of what's happening in the world.

You actually think that, for example, bald black women being ***ually harassed is a serious issue and a proper news story?
    The BBC has largely ignored supressed the goings on in France with Gilets Jaunes
    Would you regard Gilets Jaunes as leftist & if so the Beeb has missed a trick to promote its
    "leftist agenda "don't you think
    Mind you the majority of news agencies in the UK has done likewise
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 01-07-2019 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You really can't continue making up what Karl Marx said. Marxism is based on overthrowing capitalism by the workers and taking control of the means of production. Its very basic stuff!
    Yes but critical theory which this and political correctness are part of are based on Marxism.

Some think that all the western institutions need to be destroyed before the working classes can seize the means of production and some believe that a coalition of blacks, Muslims, LGBTs, feminist women and other minority groups will be the vanguard of the revolution instead of the proletariat.

The BEEB are anything white anti British. Just look at there policy for recruiting black or Asian candidates over who may be the best candidate. Let them carry on as I as many I know don’t pay there tv licence to be fed there rubbish they speil to the population of the uk

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    So are you saying that Tories who fight against ***ism and racism in the Tory party want to do this as a means to producing agents for a revolution? Seriously?
    Are they Tories though?

Tories were infiltrated by Lib Dem types during Cameron's reign, most of the parliamentary party are not actual Tories.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    The BEEB are anything white anti British. Just look at there policy for recruiting black or Asian candidates over who may be the best candidate. Let them carry on as I as many I know don’t pay there tv licence to be fed there rubbish they speil to the population of the uk
    They hate straight white men as most "liberals" and liberal organisations do.

The difference is, they expect the people they hate to pay them to produce TV shows that propagandise against them!

The last series of Dr Who was an anti-white male propaganda piece from beginning to end, Eastenders is the same.

White men on the BBC are either incompetent bundlers or evil racists.

I'm amazed any white men pay the licence fee, called cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Not just BBC though, Netflix is the same, same agenda on most of their "originals".

Watched Bird Box the other day, every white male character is stupid and evil, every black male character is noble and self-sacrificing. The funniest bit is that the female lead's white boyfriend dumps her when she's pregnant and the black lead steps in and helps her raise the baby!
    Last edited by great_fire; 01-07-2019 at 08:28 PM.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast