+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Huddersfield v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Quite happy with the team, although reserve the right to be vociferously unhappy with it afterwards.
    Now now pup, be a good doggy and don't be nasty.

Sky are showing the Wendies at QPR live at 3pm kick off, does that mean we're on the red button, or is that just mid week games??

Afternoon all

Make or break today. Need to keep them out first 25 minutes.

If we don't get at least a point I fear the worst this week.

Happy with team selection.

Midweek only for red button

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Afternoon all

Make or break today. Need to keep them out first 25 minutes.

If we don't get at least a point I fear the worst this week.

Happy with team selection.
    Perigord, sorry but it's 3 points or nothing today. They simply have to go out with the mentality that nothing less than 3 points will do and I truly hope Warne has hammered that home to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Perigord, sorry but it's 3 points or nothing today. They simply have to go out with the mentality that nothing less than 3 points will do and I truly hope Warne has hammered that home to them.
    I really hope they do Brin

I'm happy with the team selection but looking at the bench indicates the main problem we have on our budget.
    Just my opinion but:
    When Dan Barlaser arrived he didn't exactly set the team on fire. By the time he went back to Newcastle he had won our hearts and we were desperate to get him back if we could. We did get him back and he continued were he left off. Some of his play especially linked with S MacDonald was a real joy. Now he's on the bench and nobody seems distraught about that - because his form has dipped. When Ryan Giles did brilliantly coming on as sub he looked the best thing since something or other. He just had to be given a starting chance. He was - and didn't exactly sparkle. In the starting 11 as well: Crooks can looked a world beater or not really up for it. Wiles, for me, has not yet got near fulfilling the promise he showed when he burst on the scene, regardless of position.
    If all, or at least most, of our team play at the personal peaks we can beat anybody.
    It's the lack of consistency that's killing us. No players at any level are at their best 100% of the time but those that get near it are out of our price range.
    Hopefully we'll get near our combined best today and put Udders to the sword.
    Failing that a very lucky win by an own goal will more than suffice.
    Come on Lads let's have the 3 points

Hello to all. 2-0 Millers.

Playing well so far.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I'm happy with the team selection but looking at the bench indicates the main problem we have on our budget.
    Just my opinion but:
    When Dan Barlaser arrived he didn't exactly set the team on fire. By the time he went back to Newcastle he had won our hearts and we were desperate to get him back if we could. We did get him back and he continued were he left off. Some of his play especially linked with S MacDonald was a real joy. Now he's on the bench and nobody seems distraught about that - because his form has dipped. When Ryan Giles did brilliantly coming on as sub he looked the best thing since something or other. He just had to be given a starting chance. He was - and didn't exactly sparkle. In the starting 11 as well: Crooks can looked a world beater or not really up for it. Wiles, for me, has not yet got near fulfilling the promise he showed when he burst on the scene, regardless of position.
    If all, or at least most, of our team play at the personal peaks we can beat anybody.
    It's the lack of consistency that's killing us. No players at any level are at their best 100% of the time but those that get near it are out of our price range.
    Hopefully we'll get near our combined best today and put Udders to the sword.
    Failing that a very lucky win by an own goal will more than suffice.
    Come on Lads let's have the 3 points
    Fully agree with you regarding Wiles wrinks, and his main problem, for me anyway, is his decision making when on the ball, I keep hoping he'll see that as a problem too but certainly as yet he makes the wrong decision too often. The frustrating thing is that he is a supreme talent and could go on to play at the top level UTM

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast