+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jch

Mmm,not sure how I feel about this one,he`s got a good record at this level,but not very good in the Championship,but hopefully he can do it again next season.
    Means we now have 4 strikers,5 if you count Green,so would n`t think we could carry any more,unless someone is leaving.
    By the way.....I was about 3 feet away from him when he was crocked at Parkgate that day,bad injury,which effectively ended his time with us,but he does seemed to have got over it,welcome back Jonno,good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    He scored 9goals last season in 34 games.
    Although I think most of those games he was sub.
    That begs the question "why didn't he start more games?"
    Good luck to him anyway

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    JCH Nombe up front together will bring average age down McGuckin further.
    Ah, you keep saying you don't want older players but because we've signed a soon to be 30 year old your words of wisdom now are that it's OK if we sign old players as long as we have younger ones playing alongside them. Brilliant 🙂
    Isn't that the same as having a mixture of youth and experience which most managers usually go for?

Lee Gregory has signed for Mansfield
    Good signing for them

So going on this season we now have 4 C/Fs that haven’t scored 40 goals between them.

Wecome back, and good luck JCH. When he was here 1st time, he wanted to be a gangster, now he looks like one!!! Haha.

Posh signed himfor £1.2M, so he will have been on excellent money, no wonder they tried to sell him. The Jan move to Charlton broke down and Posh sulked that they couldn't get rid of him.

Well done to SE and whoever helped to get it "over the line".

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Where are all the posters that were saying we don’t need another striker or have room for one…?.
    Do we really need 4 C/Fs, I would have thought defence was our priority.A couple of wingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Do we really need 4 C/Fs, I would have thought defence was our priority.A couple of wingers.
    No we don’t need 4 C/Fs and I suspect the existing ones had been told of their position before JCH was acquired.

Him coming might be a reminder about how SE is serious about who and what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    No we don’t need 4 C/Fs and I suspect the existing ones had been told of their position before JCH was acquired.

Him coming might be a reminder about how SE is serious about who and what he wants.
    Totally agree..hes more experienced now with a point to prove...and why would evans sign him anyway ..hes not daft..

It's a good signing.

Posh fan at work tells me the club knew he wouldn't sign a deal and was leaving, hence not being played.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast