+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Once Mighty Aberdeen v Murderwell Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Am I the only one that can’t believe Scott Wright gets to pull on a red shirt while he’s getting into bed with the scum? Should be nowhere near the first team if he’s out the door and off to play for his beloved filth.
    That doesn’t count as a negative in DM’s mind. The snake was captain for months in the same situation.

McInnes certainly seems to be ok with it but I just can’t stomach seeing it. We’re just a convenience for these players. Isn’t Wright from Aberdeen as well? What is is with these city huns hiding in the team?

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    McInnes certainly seems to be ok with it but I just can’t stomach seeing it. We’re just a convenience for these players. Isn’t Wright from Aberdeen as well? What is is with these city huns hiding in the team?
    I'm sure ages ago he declared he was a Dons fan. SO 1. He a liar. or 2 He has no morals

If there were fans in the stadium I dare say Scott Wright would be getting a pretty clear opinion expressed from the stands.

Doesn't bother me.

If he plays well, he ups his value (although that horse may have bolted) and makes us more likely to win.

If he gets injured then either deal off and we get to keep him and see some actual football for the rest of the season, or they pick up a crocked player.

All of which not to say I'm not pissed off, but he's our player and while he's our player I'd rather seem him advance our interests. Doing anything else just makes a bad situation worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I'm sure ages ago he declared he was a Dons fan. SO 1. He a liar. or 2 He has no morals
    Absolutely no Dons fans go straight from breaking into the team and engineering a move to Ibrox. Not since the days of The Judas have we seen such rampant closet hunnery.

This game is regressing into the industrial turgid snoozefest I fully expected. Good to see Hedges back in about though.

I'm a bit late to the party but have we discovered how on earth we managed to get two yellows for Polworth throwing an elbow at Scott Wright? I'm sure that's not the rules.

Our refs really are sh*te.

Cos grove is blooming hopeless eh

Agree, bizarre at best

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast