+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fao bongo

re: Fao bongo

And that, Bongo. Is why I can hardly be bothered debating with you. I posted whole earth pictures ages ago and you told me they were photoshopped and that photoshop was invented by Nassa in the 60's. Hollow or flat earth ffs! Infantile statements that just lend yourself open to ridicule.

I cannot believe how much this has annoyed me, the sheer *********ing insanity of it! I've never heard anything like it, It has to be a wind up?

As natural selection no longer applies to humans, culling needs to be seriously considered.

Well you did say question everything and believe nothing. Something is not right about all this space travel and I would like to know the answer. Its obvious to me something is being hidden from us but what im not so sure. Why are there not more photos of earth from space? why hasn't man been past the Van Allen Radiation belt for 50 years? I don't know the answers but I don't believe the official story either. I do believe that photo was fake oz and no more real than this one. David Icke believes the world is hollow and the moon is hollow and man made. He was ridiculed for years but now slowly being proven right on many issues and no longer seen as a fruit cake. Maybe hes right about this one as well?

Is this the pic oz? - view external link

I didn't say believe nothing bongo.

Not believing man went to the moon and that all pics of the Earth from space are photoshopped is one thing, but to then reason it out by jumping to the conclusion it's because the Earth is hollow or flat or that the moon is made of cheese is something I can't comprehend.

You keep asking why haven't we been back to the moon in 50yrs to which I gave an answer. What's wrong with the answer I gave? Does the answer not make sense is it not reasonable?

Do you think all the pics and footage of the planets and moons in our solar system are faked also?

Which of David Ickes beliefs have been proven correct?

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    My goodness that's the most even handed response I've ever seen you write. The issue I've always had and you know this, is when you get on a new tangent you write it as fact when it's actually only a possibility. When you claim it as fact you're saying that it's 100% correct. You cannot claim something is fact from utube. Too many folks have agendas and will push any barrel that will line their pockets. It is possible that big feet exists. It's possible that UFO's visit us from other worlds. It is possible that ghosts / supernatural is real. But being possible doesn't make it factual.
    My evidence comes from listening to hundreds of bigfoot encounters. I cant believe they are all lies or miss identifications. Listen to this interview and tell me if you think she is lying or telling the truth? You might see where im coming from if you do. - view external link

Mcvillan... I understand your point on why we didn't return to the moon but im on about why we haven't ventured more than 200 miles up since compared to the 250,000 miles in the 60s.

We've sent loads of crafts up, one is orbiting Pluto and taking pics right now mate. We landed a probe on a comet last year.

Do you doubt these events too?

If you mean manned missions then I've already answered this as well. Venus is far too hot for humans to survive and Mars is too far away to make the return trip using our current tech and power sources. There is nothing else to visit between here and there apart from the ISS and the moon.

Have you heard of the Mars One Project? Some Scandinavian fella is planning to send a bunch of volunteers to Mars to start a settlement, this is a one way trip because we simply can't carry enough fuel for the return journey. This has nothing to do with any government, he's an entrepreneur that thinks he can make history and lots of money. And unless we have some technological breakthrough it's probably going to be 20 years before we have invented and engineered everything to make it possible for humans to live there. For example, even if

I just thought it would be dead simple now to send people into space. I don't really know what im talking about to be honest.
    Regarding Mars the water found there the other day was quite a huge discovery!

No. This one. http://qz.com/458826/behold-nasas-first-image-in-decades-of-the-whole-earth/ Water on Mars is exciting and makes you wonder what was roaming on the planet a few million years ago considering they're now confirming that oceans existed at one time. Fossils ? Ancient cities ? Oh boy I can only hope to live long enough to witness a manned flight to Mars and evidence of historical evolved life. That would set the cat among the pigeons with regards to gods and just how we came to be here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)