+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Sea Of Ibrox

re: Blue Sea Of Ibrox

Quote Originally Posted by Poguemahone
    I see that odious H*n c8nt Winter has one of his useless nags running in a dreadful 3m Handicap Hurdle at Doncaster today...Blue Sea Of Ibrox has a chance as all the horses are feckin woeful in a disappointing race to end an otherwise decent midweek card at the Yorkshire track...the nags will probably still be running at 4.30 and the race is at 3.50!

Had a wee run in with the fat bigot at Towcester Races a year or so back after a few pints in The Members Bar much to the disgust of Mrs Pogue, who was mortified...'Once A Tim Always A Tim,.

Anyway fill yer boots Bears and maybe make a few quid on Rangers Racing's latest nag never to have been placed in any of its races...10/1 readily available and thank me later.
    I wish I had been there

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHaze
    I see that odious H*n c8nt Winter has one of his useless nags running in a dreadful 3m Handicap Hurdle at Doncaster today...Blue Sea Of Ibrox has a chance as all the horses are feckin woeful in a disappointing race to end an otherwise decent midweek card at the Yorkshire track...the nags will probably still be running at 4.30 and the race is at 3.50!

Had a wee run in with the fat bigot at Towcester Races a year or so back after a few pints in The Members Bar much to the disgust of Mrs Pogue, who was mortified...'Once A Tim Always A Tim,.

Anyway fill yer boots Bears and maybe make a few quid on Rangers Racing's latest nag never to have been placed in any of its races...10/1 readily available and thank me later.
    I wish I had been there[/quote]

It does seem a right laugh.

didny realize winter was a bawbag.

did he forget to write about rangers fans, they have previous for trouble too.

sounds like the guys a bigot, how sad the depths the human race can stoop too.

Quote Originally Posted by imtheboy
    I'd be interested to know what poque and danni would think if a similar thing happened to Neil Lennon at the races?

After all, theres footage of him spitting at Rangers fans and uttering hate filled bigoted comments... Would they still label it a cracking story?
    What was the outcome of Lennon's alleged spitting at rangers fans? Could be wrong but I think spitting comes under assault. If there's footage of it as you claim then surely plod got involved and prosecuted. I don't recall the incident making the news but perhaps you could point me in the direction of a link somewhere regarding this alleged spitting.

I'm presuming you were a rangers fan at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by happytim
    didny realize winter was a bawbag.

did he forget to write about rangers fans, they have previous for trouble too.

sounds like the guys a bigot, how sad the depths the human race can stoop too.
    Google his blog, Reve, he's a disgusting piece of human filth. Then when people complained, he said his site got hacked. If you're going to have beliefs as strong as he obviously does, at least have the courage of your convictions.

He haw happened that day bar Pogues imagination running wild

Quote Originally Posted by BertrandRussell
    I've met Jeff Winters a couple of times at matches. He comes across as a very decent guy.

Imagine going to the races with your missus and having a pop at a random bloke for supporting a different football team. Only a true NED would do something like that.
    It fully endorses every thing Pogue has said abut Winters when a miserable low life cuvvnt like you thinks hes "decent guy "

one scuvvmmy cvvnt likes another scvvummy cvvnt shocker

used to think winters was allright, he seemed to talk sense when talking about the game, sad that hes a lowlife bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy

I wish I had been there[/quote]

It does seem a right laugh. [/quote]

Just a shame that it's all a fantasy.

Just seen what appeared on Jeff Winters blog and to be honest I'm astounded what's written there.

It was clearly written by a rabid bigot who has some serious issues.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)