+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Forest in the Premiership, a Question of When Not If...

re: Forest in the Premiership, a Question of When Not If...

Quote Originally Posted by greenjacket
    Here they come again, smelling of piss on their mobility scooters trying to create some rivalry.
    We don't know you, now kindly **** off.
    Finishing 20 points behind the Rams still hurting then?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Here they come again, smelling of piss on their mobility scooters trying to create some rivalry.
    Finishing 20 points behind the Rams still hurting then?[/quote]

So what, some years we finish ahead, some years they. In the final analysis, both of us will reach the Prem, just a question of when, not if.

If anyone is hurting, it's Notts. You're so insignificant, that Derby don't even consider you rivals.

I think that's answered my question.

Yep, it's still hurting.

I think that's answered my question.

Yep, it's still hurting.
    I used to think this EP had some modicum of intelligence, in the end it seems he's just the normal plonker we see so often at Notts.

For someone who decries religion and besmirches those who believe in God, he's not beyond trying to act like God and assumes he knows the thoughts, intentions and beliefs of everyone else.

I think you're better off talking to Basie and the nodding penguins at your forum. They'll agree with everything you say or write and even give you a standing ovation.

If and when we want your 'know it all' opinion in here, we'll ask for it, including spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

So what, some years we finish ahead, some years they. In the final analysis, both of us will reach the Prem, just a question of when, not if.

If anyone is hurting, it's Notts. You're so insignificant, that Derby don't even consider you rivals.[/quote]

You are so deluded I actually feel sorry for you. Another season of high hopes ending up down the bog again. But never mind, there will be another 900 page supplement in the Red Rag next season explaining why you just missed out on the play offs by 30 points. Bless. Chin up lads...it can't get any worse, then again...

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass

If anyone is hurting, it's Notts. You're so insignificant, that Derby don't even consider you rivals.[/quote]

You are so deluded I actually feel sorry for you. Another season of high hopes ending up down the bog again. But never mind, there will be another 900 page supplement in the Red Rag next season explaining why you just missed out on the play offs by 30 points. Bless. Chin up lads...it can't get any worse, then again...[/quote]

And you're so stu

I used to think this EP had some modicum of intelligence, in the end it seems he's just the normal plonker we see so often at Notts.

At least if I make a statement I'll either back it up or apologise if it's wrong. I won't run away and hide like your mate Tricky. For most of the season when we were rock bottom and you were top five he was all over our board like a rash. Endless digs about League 2 and a host of silly pictures on a weekly basis. He ripped into Soccerman for his insistence that we would stay up, then you got stuffed 5-0 at Derby, we started winning a few and he hasn't been seen since. Take the p!ss by all means, but be man enough to take the flak if all your big talk goes tits up. That bloke is so yellow he makes The Simpsons look pale.

At least if I make a statement I'll either back it up or apologise if it's wrong. I won't run away and hide like your mate Tricky. For most of the season when we were rock bottom and you were top five he was all over our board like a rash. Endless digs about League 2 and a host of silly pictures on a weekly basis. He ripped into Soccerman for his insistence that we would stay up, then you got stuffed 5-0 at Derby, we started winning a few and he hasn't been seen since. Take the p!ss by all means, but be man enough to take the flak if all your big talk goes tits up. That bloke is so yellow he makes The Simpsons look pale.[/quote]

You're so tiresome that only Basie will enjoy entertaining you. Each being Mr Pompous and desperately trying to get the

So what if Tricky posts or doesn't post in NCFM? Must he, should he, is he beholden to you? Why should he take the bait or maybe plain simple, he just doesn't have the time or energy to engage with a lot, whose only goal in life is to wish and hope others are equally miserable as them?

So he had plenty of time when you were winning and we were losing, but not when the roles were reversed?

Right.

At least if I make a statement I'll either back it up or apologise if it's wrong. I won't run away and hide like your mate Tricky. For most of the season when we were rock bottom and you were top five he was all over our board like a rash. Endless digs about League 2 and a host of silly pictures on a weekly basis. He ripped into Soccerman for his insistence that we would stay up, then you got stuffed 5-0 at Derby, we started winning a few and he hasn't been seen since. Take the p!ss by all means, but be man enough to take the flak if all your big talk goes tits up. That bloke is so yellow he makes The Simpsons look pale.[/quote]

You're so tiresome that only Basie will enjoy entertaining you. Each being

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast