+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Top Six

re: Top Six

i will be forever grateful to our chairmen who pulled us out of the mire and steadied the whuship. i dread to think where we could be right now without them.

i wanted to make that clear before my next comment...

our chairmen (particularly sullivan) seem to say a lot of the 'right things', much of which turns out to be a big load of bfs (see what i did there?)

if they are to be believed in the future, the comments they have made regarding both entertaining football and cup runs need to come to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by NeLSon_manjaffa
    if you're happy with the way things have panned out herbie and the way things are still going to while these three and the wannabee politican are still here then i'm happy for you

ambition is not a bad thing ... bulls.hit is though
    We are building a squad slowly and surely.

Too many on here want instant success. The good times are ahead,[/quote]

i'm not expecting instant succsess myself ... that would be ridiculous to expect

if we are to have any succsess though, it will be without the current owners and manager

just my opinion
    i'll believe it all when i see it though[/quote]

With or without the current owners, i too dont expect instant success.

People get called non supporters cause they dont bow down and believe every word that comes out of Sullivans mouth, and lets face it, he has himself to blame.

Now maybe he

Quote Originally Posted by Taansend
    if you're happy with the way things have panned out herbie and the way things are still going to while these three and the wannabee politican are still here then i'm happy for you

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR

[/quote]

I'll give you that Devon and raise you six.

What ups guys maybe a couple of League cup wins, maybe 8 top 6 finishes over the last decade and slowly and surely you will be Spurs. Yes Spurs, SPUDS, Y1DS, the Duluded ones. Ssssssshhhhhhhhh

Your probably right chiv top 6 isn't realistic we don't have 100m to waste I mean spend on players.

I will take the 6 points again thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiv2Gilly

[/quote]

I'll give you that Devon and raise you six.

What ups guys maybe a couple of League cup wins, maybe 8 top 6 finishes over the last decade and slowly and surely you will be Spurs. Yes Spurs, SPUDS, Y1DS, the Duluded ones. Ssssssshhhhhhhhh[/quote]

hang on a minute .. don't rope me into you're deludedness please

some of us are still realistic chav!

Quote Originally Posted by GARNETT
    Your probably right chiv top 6 isn't realistic we don't have 100m to waste I mean spend on players.

I will take the 6 points again thanks.
    pochohontas is there now isn't he ... how long will he last i wonder ... longer than allarda.rse i bet :/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)