+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T Beer or Water

re: O/T Beer or Water

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger
    She did get about a bit.

Mind you being called Fanny didn't help the cause.
    Suppose she took some licking... With her drink!

It was quite disturbing watching her lick the last advocaat out of the botyom of a very deep glass.

Scenes like that can traumatise a young lad

(As I prove)

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    Mackeson...
    Love a bit of Mackeson..just hate it why they only have it in small cans..aargh.

Always makes me laugh aswell when blokes go on about the strength of the beer like its the be all and end all..although i do like a bottle of "old tom" every now and then..8.5% stout..but its the taste thats the reason i like it, the strengths just a bonus.

Old peculier or Erdinger everytime for me..

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri
    Mackeson...
    Love a bit of Mackeson..just hate it why they only have it in small cans..aargh.

Always makes me laugh aswell when blokes go on about the strength of the beer like its the be all and end all..although i do like a bottle of "old tom" every now and then..8.5% stout..but its the taste thats the reason i like it, the strengths just a bonus.

Old peculier or Erdinger everytime for me.. [/quote]

I love Theakstons OP but was surprised to see it's only 5.6% ABV as it always seemed stronger to me. We always have a couple of kegs in the office at work and I was recently wondering how their ABV (around 6%) compared to OP. According to Wikipedia, Mackeson is only around 3%? Like you say Bri, taste is what counts and I like some of the citrus summer ales like Blue Moon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234