+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Scotland

re: Vote Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Buc
    The lily-livered 'too wee/small/stupid/must be run by Westminster' mentality of the peepil on here is why I will never vote again for any unionist party. Best interests at heart - aye, right!
    So you vote for a party that couldn't run a bath. A party that wants to put us through another waste of money unwanted referendum. One that they promised it would be once in a lifetime. Best interests of the majority of the people of Scotland at heart- aye, right [/quote]

Aye that's your view that's fine I accept that but the money for the referendum came from people supportive of it like the lottery winners and people like me it all adds up..

The no campaign got funded to by one of my friends who put in a rather large sum..but if I mind right the Westminster government put money in as well.

Even the Aberdeen labour run council put leaflets o

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1
    Well thanks for posting again Stewarty.

YES I'm voting today via my daughter as she's doing it for us SOAR ALBA. .
    Thanks for posting that sh1te and liking the post. Showing your true colours, you're as bad as him.
    Just because some of us don't want indepedenance or to be governed by the incompetent SNP doesn't mean we are all these things the lunatic Stewarty says. Sash wearing, wanting an Ulster situation etc, phuck off. Absolute pair of nut jobs

[/quote]

What wonderful Party are you voting for BillySashBoy? [/quote] BiiySashBoy. Not me spunkeater and it's got phuck all to do with you who I vote for. [/quote]

Is that why you're Apoplectic with rage about folk voting to take charge of their own Country's affairs. [/quote] We do take charge o

Deemo loves the Bullingdon Club boys, & Scotland being shafted by the Tory mob at Westminster. And he thinks he''s being 'patriotic'

OMHS

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80
    Well thanks for posting again Stewarty.

YES I'm voting today via my daughter as she's doing it for us SOAR ALBA. .
    Thanks for posting that sh1te and liking the post. Showing your true colours, you're as bad as him.
    Just because some of us don't want indepedenance or to be governed by the incompetent SNP doesn't mean we are all these things the lunatic Stewarty says. Sash wearing, wanting an Ulster situation etc, phuck off. Absolute pair of nut jobs

[/quote]

What wonderful Party are you voting for BillySashBoy? [/quote] BiiySashBoy. Not me spunkeater and it's got phuck all to do with you who I vote for. [/quote]

Is that why you're Apoplectic with rage about folk voting to take charge of their own Country'

The Scottish government should put this nonsense about another referendum to bed. Come out and tell us we will have one in 20-30 years time then get on with what they are meant to do, run the bloody country.
    Then people like me might be able to accept them a bit more.
    If the people of Scotland vote for the SNP to keep control of the toytown parliament, why should they not pursue their belief in independence. If a majority of Scottish people want independence next week, why should they not get a referendum? You're not a big believer in democracy, are you.

We do take charge of our own affairs and are doing a pretty sh1t job of it just now. At least just now we are backed up by the Union, thankfully. And I'm not apoplectic with rage, I'm totally bemused by the whole thing
    why are you coming out with this nonsense, you make neilo sound intelligent

I didnae bother registering, none of the ****s are worth going out the house for.

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    The Scottish government should put this nonsense about another referendum to bed. Come out and tell us we will have one in 20-30 years time then get on with what they are meant to do, run the bloody country.
    If the people of Scotland vote for the SNP to keep control of the toytown parliament, why should they not pursue their belief in independence. If a majority of Scottish people want independence next week, why should they not get a referendum? You're not a big believer in democracy, are you.

We do take charge of our own affairs and are doing a pretty sh1t job of it just now. At least just now we are backed up by the Union, thankfully. And I'm not apoplectic with rage, I'm totally bemused by the whole thing
    why are you coming out with this nonsense, you make neilo sound intel

promises get broken all the time in politics, tough world out there. The SNP didn't make any promises, mind you. do you not think you being a bit clueless puts normal folk off unionists like yourself, dabmo and neilo? to be honest, I think you are deemo, as he was a whiny little nosebag as well on this subject. his spelling was also bogglingly bad, like yours.

what sort of powers does Scotland have? can the Scottish government go into debt and be bailed out by the union? what's the Scottish government's immigration policy, for example. what team do you support? who would you like to see elected to run toytown?

why are you coming out with

The lily-livered 'too wee/small/stupid/must be run by Westminster' mentality of the peepil on here is why I will never vote again for any unionist party. Best interests at heart - aye, right!
    So you vote for a party that couldn't run a bath. A party that wants to put us through another waste of money unwanted referendum. One that they promised it would be once in a lifetime. Best interests of the majority of the people of Scotland at heart- aye, right [/quote]

Politicians break a promise !!! Christ that must have come as a big surprise. Will we start listing all the promises made by politicians that they break. Its utterly pathetic the faux outrage shown by unionist people over this you'd think they'd never seen a politician break a promise in their life. However to get singularly offended and annoyed by one politician doing something they all do just shows how weak and pathetic th

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)