+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T. The EU vote 15 people polled. Guess what?

It was in the correct direction though wasn't it....a good indicator of what was going to happen.

I must have missed something- when did ethics become a part of politics!!

totally correct i understand both camps but tbh the politicians have **** on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspode View Post
    I've lived in Derby all my life and I was in favour of Scottish Independence (and re-building the wall and deporting all the buggers back up there....)
    I 2nd hat Gaspode!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Seems my mini poll was a reflection of the British views on the EU after all.

Here's another thought. I have just renewed my passport but it will be incorrect soon because it is an EU passport. Will we all have to obtain a British one now?
    You haven't got an EU passport, you've got a British passport, it just says EU on it.

hey, will we get those nice blue ones back instead of the ****ty red ones? That makes leaving worth while after all

Somehow I get the idea you don't care much for red?

Well Boris when does that £350 million start getting spent on the NHS and immigration controlled? Whats that "at lest two years, theres no rush to start the process and we can't guarantee any of that" Mm what did the Outs vote for then???

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Somehow I get the idea you don't care much for red?

Well Boris when does that £350 million start getting spent on the NHS and immigration controlled? Whats that "at lest two years, theres no rush to start the process and we can't guarantee any of that" Mm what did the Outs vote for then???
    Immigration won't change, the extra cash won't arrive. All we will have is a huge loss of national money, a massive recession and BJ with a chance of making PM. Leave voters have been taken for mugs, and I feel no sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by triz View Post
    Immigration won't change, the extra cash won't arrive. All we will have is a huge loss of national money, a massive recession and BJ with a chance of making PM. Leave voters have been taken for mugs, and I feel no sympathy.
    Which is all the mendacious Bojo was after in the first place and was ready to tell as many lies as possible to get there. Don't get me wrong, I was not a rabid remainer but I cannot believe how "leave" have got away with the deception on the £350m and "controlling" immigration - still it just goes to show that people will believe what they want to believe regardless of the facts. Good luck to us if we end up with a PM who not only tells lies but can't keep his dick in his trousers.

I get all the economic fears. It is uncertainty and that causes panic. But remain had the same sort of uncertainties.
    1. Incoming- Turkey/Ukraine/Albania. All poor beyond belief and guess who's paying?
    2. How before we become the same as the other countries, with 50% under 25 unemployment?

And I'll save the best for last now that the EU has finally revealed it's ultimate plan. The Superstate. We all new it, but were in denial because of lying politicians.

ONE -State/Army/Economy/Currency/Government. In effect EUSSR. http://www.thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/2...9-causes-alarm

Stripped of your democracy and individuality. If that doesn't scare you, nothing will. It's gone down like a car battery in the canal abroad.
    I think we've had a lucky escape. Cameron has been lying through his teeth for months.
    World war 3/Economic Armageddon/No Eu ARMY PLANS/Turkey will never get in till the the year 3000(whilst having talks himself and giving approval.
    So call Leave for lying if you wish. No one has lied more than Cameron and Osbourne.
    One man lost it for you- Corbyn. He was halfheartedly backing something he doesn't believe in.
    The Labour poor, had had enough of being in the firing line.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)