+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bristol Rovers Post Match Thoughts

Just watched ex' highlights. Warney said Newell played well. Looked like a statue to me in 1st H when there player went past him to put the cross in in what should have been there opening goal. They should have been at least 2 up in the 1st H. We can't play 4-4-2, it's too open. Ihiewke at fault for there 1st. There 2nd bad defending. We got what we deserved nothing. Moore's sending off? I'd appeal. Can't see were he punched there player, he went down like he was shot. It weren't so much a punch, more pushing him away.
    Last edited by gwru; 04-12-2017 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes I've seen it again and it looks like Frecks
    might have clapped the ref (sarcasm) but our club put lines down and not
    Frecks.

So who's name actually went in the book?
    Did he definitely get booked though topper ?
    Can remember the incident can't for the life of me remember the yellow card, too busy chatting.

gwru, Kieffer didn't punch he slapped the defender and yes he went down easily that's what players do these days. Doubtful they will be appealing that one.

I think he had been shot by the same bullet that killed JFK. It took just over 54 years to reach Bristol

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Did he definitely get booked though topper ?
    Can remember the incident can't for the life of me remember the yellow card, too busy chatting.

gwru, Kieffer didn't punch he slapped the defender and yes he went down easily that's what players do these days. Doubtful they will be appealing that one.
    Definitely booked him, Frecks looked gobsmacked

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think he had been shot by the same bullet that killed JFK. It took just over 54 years to reach Bristol

According to Warne it was divots not a grassy knoll

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234