+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Team vs Man U

that is some fkn result lads!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coastferret View Post
    that is some fkn result lads!!!
    I'll eat my hat!!!

Dubravka has been outstanding today for his first outing so far, with so little time training with the team.

Just think... some f**kwits claimed we didn’t need a new keeper and Rafa was crazy and wasting money looking to bring one in 😂

I`ll help you eat it!

Some top notch performances from the whole team, Shelvey was outstanding as were Diame and Dubavkra, substitutions very timely and sensible too, should boost confidence no end

Add Slimani into the mix too!

Great to see Ritchie on form, only said the other day having him and Kenedy as channels down the wing to have a more balanced supply would be critical to the run in.

Think Dubravka will organise the defence better and is far more commanding than Darlow, this game (and his international appearances) have shown what he is capable of... he’s still got a lot to learn about the team and the league, but can’t ask for more than that today!

Fantastic result and some fantastic performances.

It did feel like the ref tried everything possible to keep Man Utd in but hey we have the 3 points at end of the day.

Dubravka showed why we need a new keeper. The defence just looked more confident with him there, which says alot since he's only been here for a week and a bit.

Brilliant nad massive result.

I certainly need to eat my hat regarding Dubravka. What a performance from him. It's pretty clear to me we wouldn't have won with Darlow or Elliot in goal today.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)