+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Doubtful. Prairie Nob is the only thing I could come up with that seems in any way apt.
    Just no hope for some, real, serious personality disorder, abrasive, aggressive, confrontational, I could go on but I'd rather just suggest a course of therapy.

Very few on here, provide intelligent, discourse without resort to nastiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Just no hope for some, real, serious personality disorder, abrasive, aggressive, confrontational, I could go on but I'd rather just suggest a course of therapy.

Amen brother

You were just too easy, Mr Airborn Virus. Look at the streams of abuse flowing from your metaphorical pen while Elite and I haven't even broken into a sweat. Seriously, is this board the place for you?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    You were just too easy, Mr Airborn Virus. Look at the streams of abuse flowing from your metaphorical pen while Elite and I haven't even broken into a sweat. Seriously, is this board the place for you?
    A Virus gets the weak and infirm first pal, don't presume to tell me where my place is, your arrogance is astounding.

Haven't broken a sweat, if you start to feel damp, you've probably pissed yourself. If you think it's clever to bait people, you're a very sad little individual and it really does speak to your own mentality, that of a child.

Have you actually read some of the stuff you've posted? Wouldn't "I'd like to see something round your nasty, judgemental, little neck" be classed as "abrasive, aggressive, confrontational"? You are just a pompous little drama queen with the personality of a slug.

Have you actually read some of the stuff you've posted? Wouldn't "I'd like to see something round your nasty, judgemental, little neck" be classed as "abrasive, aggressive, confrontational"? You are just a pompous little drama queen with the personality of a slug.
    All reactive and in response to what others wrote to me, should I just take it, like you do?

You've abused almost every member on this board during the time I've been looking at it and you slag mje off, priceless.

There's a small group here that just troll others and take an infantile delight in getting a reaction.

It's clear from this, what kind of people you really are, pathetic wanna be, racehorse owner, ha, we've seen your picture you old toad.

'You were just too easy, Mr Airborn Virus. Look at the streams of abuse flowing from your metaphorical pen while Elite and I haven't even broken into a sweat. Seriously, is this board the place for you?

Won't satisfy you with any more responses, if this is the standard of MAD, they can keep it.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 04-05-2018 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HaylePie View Post
    I think that's harsh Thor - the FA is chock-full of the people you say but those same people have started the Kick it Out and Football vs Homophobia campaigns. These, along with the Respect, have a way to go but compared to Europe in general, and Russia in particular, then I think the FA is doing OK.

To me, English football is always, always singled out despite it making efforts (RUK gets an easy time 'cos trawling through English history for the bad bits is becoming a national pastime) but if anyone wants to see a lack of exclusivity and a distinct lack of 20th/21st Century representation then Google the England hockey teams (M&W) - a wall of white. Ditto the Rugby - check out the current squad. Then check out their coaches, national associations etc. No outcry there. Work to do but I suspect that footie is waaaaay ahead of most sports here and anywhere.

I Thought I had edited my post to 21st century as I think even the FA are in the the 20th 😄 However those campaigns you mention are put forward foe everyone in football to get behind despite those in power doing the opposite. I know people who have been their victims.

All reactive and in response to what others wrote to me, should I just take it, like you do?
    Water off a duck's back to me mate, I've been called all the names under the sun, never bothered me once. It just seems a bit hypocritical to call others for making abusive posts by replying with an abusive post!

Won't satisfy you with any more responses, if this is the standard of MAD, they can keep it.
    Bye, you'll be missed a lot. OK, maybe a bit. In truth I doubt anyone will even notice you've gone. At least you seem to have made a little red friend (post#32) in your short time on here. Sorry to disappoint you on that one, but the problem is that he wasn't won over by your charismatic personality, he's only kissing your arse because you don't like me!

Water off a duck's back to me mate, I've been called all the names under the sun, never bothered me once. It just seems a bit hypocritical to call others for making abusive posts by replying with an abusive post!

Bye, you'll be missed a lot. OK, maybe a bit. In truth I doubt anyone will even notice you've gone. At least you seem to have made a little red friend (post#32) in your short time on here. Sorry to disappoint you on that one, but the problem is that he wasn't won over by your charismatic personality, he's only kissing your arse because you don't like me!
    Nobody likes you pal and I'm going nowhere to tough

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    (unless you were conceived or born in midair!).
    He can't have been, the game's only just been released, or do hyphens confuse you?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast