+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh look

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Good for you. I wouldn't.
    And saying that we still had sh*t possession stats maybe not 19% but they were still bad and getting destroyed, i have seen stats of his record, we conceded 4-0 or more goals in his time here more times than we did in the 18 seasons together combined...😂😂😂 But hey he got us to 5th...

Quote Originally Posted by ASHLEY OUT View Post
    And saying that we still had sh*t possession stats maybe not 19% but they were still bad and getting destroyed, i have seen stats of his record, we conceded 4-0 or more goals in his time here more times than we did in the 18 seasons together combined...������ But hey he got us to 5th...
    To be fair I'm not interested in past managers. I'm interested in the present because that's what counts in terms of being able to enjoy entertaining football.

I demand it.

I do not want to be treated to defensive dire football in the hope of not getting hammered of nicking a draw or even nicking the odd win.
    I want us to go out and have a real go in a balanced set up. Toe to toe with the overall opportunity of players being able to express their talents rather than hindering.

If we take a couple of hammerings in pursuit of that then so be it because ultimately we will inevitable give out a few.

There's no need for the way Rafa sets us up. No need at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Just in when we scored!!

Lush day on the mountain, too.

Thought Cat Bells first off. Too close to the water.

Second guess : Angle Tarn?

Striding Edge, Stan. Lush day...lots of mist although it lifted for a wee while and the rock was dry so we went over the top of the Edge.

To be fair I'm not interested in past managers. I'm interested in the present because that's what counts in terms of being able to enjoy entertaining football.

I demand it.

I do not want to be treated to defensive dire football in the hope of not getting hammered of nicking a draw or even nicking the odd win.
    I want us to go out and have a real go in a balanced set up. Toe to toe with the overall opportunity of players being able to express their talents rather than hindering.

If we take a couple of hammerings in pursuit of that then so be it because ultimately we will inevitable give out a few.

There's no need for the way Rafa sets us up. No need at all.
    Did u not see what happened when we attacked a mid table Championship club during week? Conceded 2 goals in 2 minutes. But we should attack city😂😂

And on the wrong thread, too....maybe I'm more knackered than I realised.
    Where's the picture taken, Zip?

Striding Edge, Stan. Lush day...lots of mist although it lifted for a wee while and the rock was dry so we went over the top of the Edge.
    Ah, my question answered.

Lovely picture Zip.

Yes Mitro scored but he also cost Fulham 2 points.

He is however, not a Newcastle player anymore.

I'm aware that we'll do this every time he does something this season but it'll get boring quite quickly

I demand it.
    Then WTF are you against us signing some better players?

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Then WTF are you against us signing some better players?
    I'm not. What makes you think that?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)