+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Bristol City

Evening everyone.

Another enjoyable half. Peri I bought me a cable so I can watch it ont telly.

This must be the best possession stat so far this season. Unfortunately they'll be looked on as rubbish because we're not winning yet when we don't have good possession we're rubbish because we are not attacking enough.

Does anybody remember that maths thingy where you have to turn the numbers upside down to make things happen?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    evening everyone.

Another enjoyable half. Peri i bought me a cable so i can watch it ont telly.

This must be the best possession stat so far this season. Unfortunately they'll be looked on as rubbish because we're not winning yet when we don't have good possession we're rubbish because we are not attacking enough.

Does anybody remember that maths thingy where you have to turn the numbers upside down to make things happen?
    69 maybe

Evening everyone.

I'm a maths teacher and don't know that!😄

Great chance for Smith, heads wide

Evening everyone.

Did you manage to plug it in?

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    I'm a maths teacher and don't know that!😄
    Brackets and things when you can only get it right when you change them over

do you know if you add the year you were born to your age everyone will be 2018 this only happens every 1000 years.

Nothing to do with football but its interesting.
    Last edited by thaimillerfan; 03-10-2018 at 08:06 PM.

Think the ref has forgotten to bring his cards

Good save by Rodak.

Smith looks like he isn't still fully fit. But the effort is there

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    do you know if you add the year you were born to your age everyone will be 2018 this only happens every 1000 years.

Nothing to do with football but its interesting.
    No, it happens every year

birth year + age = this year

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast