+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: o/t time to disband the two big political parties in the UK

That makes no sense, Roly. If I knew that Labour were 'the best of a bad bunch', I would support them wouldn't I?

NO

Why wouldn't I support a party that I thought the best on offer? Isn't that how people determine the party they favour with their vote? You are not making sense either (not an unusual situation by any means).

Labour are actually the worst of a bad bunch, want to take us back to endless strikes, hyper-inflation and IMF bailouts.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Labour are actually the worst of a bad bunch, want to take us back to endless strikes, hyper-inflation and IMF bailouts.
    What did you make of the report I linked to and summarised on the "coal" thread that showed that Labour have historically at least matched the conservatives on all key economic indicators since 1956? The data is from the Office of National Statistics.

How do you square your comments here with the findings of that report as the ons data completely contradicts you?

Both interest rates and inflation were higher under Labour in the 70s than the Conservatives, the bailout was under them as well.

The economy has never been managed as badly as it was by Labour in the 70s which is why the City are more scared of a Corbyn government than Brexit.

Raging pup ...Please be really clear because I'm an idiot.
    Free hit...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Hrumph. Not much chance for political success with the masses when you can't even bring yourself to highlight what your new party would prioritise on a public forum. Like good old GF, are you too lacking in conviction to state your real feelings and the political parties and organisations you really support? So what chance do they have of taking off?

Trying to encourage you to speak out here. Quite ironic as you normally bang on about lefties trying to ban your free speech! Speak freely man, what are your key priorities for your new political party?
    I would like to see a party that invested in the apprenticeship scheme for white working class males. This would be tied to development in schools where the statistics for the aforementioned group are abysmal.

I would like to see schools feed into the apprenticeship system in someway and overturn the ridiculous idea that only those who go to university are worthy.

If Brexit does happen to boost UK made production this would be an ideal time to develop this.

Also there would be education programmes to encourage working class males/and females into the health service. There is no reason at all why we have so few Doctors from this group.

I would like a phasing out of the benefit system, with no benefits at all being available for the unemployed in 10 years time. There would be exceptions, the chronically ill and those who have been made redundant would receive benefit for a period of 3 months. Also married couples with children would also receive payments for 3 months while they found unemployment.

Schools would also become mobile-free zones, with tax-breaks being given to pupils who obey.

I would like to see all money currently being pumped into the equality and diversity movement slashed and reinvested in the genuine inequality between rich and poor.

I would like to see a chip system developed. Beginning at Nursery school through until the end of comprehensive school working class children can win credits or chips for good behaviour, effort, punctuality and obedience. Each one of these chips would amount to a tax-free week when the child eventually starts working.

These chips would be plastic (the production of these would also create jobs) and would have the portrait of an inspirational figure like Ronnie Corbett stamped on them to motivate the children.

Ho,ho,hoName:  wind1a.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  15.6 KB

Lack of doctors? Has reading the rubbish on here from Kempo put people off from entering the profession?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 25-10-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Bah! I knew it was too good to be true!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast