+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Deleted Threads

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    This isn't right. You and frog are not bad people. I actually find you one of the wittiest people on here. But you really have become power crazed. Kempo was on here a decade before anybody had heard of you and you banned him for "being disrespectful to moderators." Well, pal, you can go and f*ck yourself you arrogant rrsewipe.
    I preferred the Taxi for CAM approach Monty. Must make a note to get Mrs Monty to have Sunny Side of the Street ready on the gramaphone for next Halloween in case the trick or treaters upset you again. Apart from the middle of your night scammers who come on here I have only ever banned one poster and that was for threatening extreme violence against another posters wife.

As for the good doctor being on here a decade before anybody had heard of me, next you'll be saying he completed his studies at RGS by the age of 12!

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    Monty's a good bloke and not like him to get so personal, though has his moments he generally uses rational arguments.
    Totally lost it on this occasion though

Hence why i asked him what was up.

The clown will be pi**ing himself with all this attention.
    Just what he wanted.

It's been a long, long while since we've had a thread like this. When was the last time? I remember it was when Mr Apple started his last thread and others jumped onto it thinking it was ok to throw their weight behind someone playing the victim. He's said 'I push the bounderies and get told not to do it and that's unfair because all I do is insult people and wind them up to have fun.'

Taking the last thread that he used to attack others on was someone trying to raise money for charity. Anyone remember that? How sick do you need to be to use that sort of platform to lay out challenges and insult people and cry wolf. If anyone thinks that is right on this board then I am wasting my bloody time.

Balllox to that! When has it ever been right to insult one and other? Yet we all do it! But of course doesn't makes it right doesn't it?

Being insulted isn't fun and to be honest I don't do this moderating shyte because I want to I do it because no one else wants to.

Mr. Crab has been a good poster in the past and has kept the board entertained by his wind ups, little insults and jibes just to get attention. Yet! When someone has had a go back he's cried wolf and asked of protection and sometimes of the people he's insulted!

He is sat now w@nking over this and saying to himself that he's still got it!

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I think it's called schizophrenia, or multiphrenia....
    It could be one minute I'm his best buddy them I'm an arselicker...almost kempoish.

One minute the mods are justified in what they have done the next minute they are toss pots.

Get a grip monty owd lad.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 02-11-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    It could be one minute I'm his best buddy them I'm an arselicker...almost kempoish.

One minute the mods are justified in what they have done the next minute they are toss pots.

Get a grip monty owd lad.
    That's in response to the wrong person I think Roly.

I'm totally confused who is flippin who now Frog

90 per cent of the people on here are Kempo

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    90 per cent of the people on here are Kempo
    And the other 10% are frauds!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast