+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OT - Is MiG Ray Trew

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I've got anger issues because Mick Leonard wasn't handed the number 1 shirt after Raddy left. Putting Seamus between the sticks for 5 months cost us our top flight status.
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Apart from the bit about, errr... well, nothing really, every post you make is spitting venom at Alan Hardy or stating our imminent demise. Unless, of course, Alan Hardy sells up and all posters on Notts Mad acknowledge your incredible insight of how a football club should be run. All bow before MiG! So glad you aren't bitter.
    In the words of Buddy Holly, :-
    That'll Be The Day. 😜😀😀😀😀

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Mick Leonard did have a pop at hardy on Twitter for some reason. No idea why but it seemed like he's got anger issues (that's if that was him on Twitter, it was under his name anyway). If it is Mick Leonard, perhaps he needs to seek help, there really is no shame in it and it will save you being angry and bitter all the time
    I thought everyone knew who MIG is? Previously Pedrolane. Issues with successful men and any women. A sadly bitter person. What a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    He was a half decent goalkeeper a few years back !
    A very long time ago....

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    That would have taken about 75 seconds of Hardy's time. Mind you he is the busiest man in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    As I have clearly stated previously I have no hate for the man at all and am glad he took over the reins from the previous scum regime so you are wrong on that count. I just don't like the way he runs this great club, our current dire position might have something to do with that, his ego and false promises, tweets and other crap he spouts are to me an enthusiastic amateur trying to play football manager. It ends in tears.
    Well I get the ego part, I'm not too keen myself on some of his statements and arguing the speeding like he did I found in poor taste. Having said all that then that's his personality although for me magnified through social media, I'm sure if you went for a drink with him he's not half what you think. He's quit social media stating abuse but I think he knows he shouldn't be on there making statements anymore as they come back to haunt him. He's never run anything like a football club before so obviously he's going to make mistakes, I bet you won't find many CEO's who haven't. Killing him everytime he does make one won't help anyone.

I think whatever you think of him a certain amount of respect for putting his money where his mouth is warranted plus I'm sure like me you thought the last regime was by the end pure poison for the club. It's upto you obviously but I think you're being unfairly critical, to be fair to him he expected Nolan to put together a great team and he got let down like we did, trouble is for him it was his money.

What in your mind would you like to see happen at the club bearing in mind we've just appointed a decent manager for this level and he's quit making outlandish statements? If we did well then I wonder what you'd say about him then because I think you'd just think of another reason to have a go, I wish you'd be honest and say what your real problem is with him then fair enough that's your opinion.

Anyway at least the dynamism of Hart and Chettle won't be around too much longer so let's all be glad about that ha ha.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234