+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Potts Has Signed For Preston

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Who do you have in mind of equal quality if not better for Potts?
    I think its time for Moncur to step up to the plate Exile, don't you.

I have no idea, I would certainly have not picked Woodrow out so to the professionals I entrust. Would it not be significant to keeping Moncur so he extends his contract and isn’t tempted to move in January? Is short term a quality half season loan? Who knows but we will see the clubs intent on the 31st!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Aye hilarious when fans actually give a fuq innit ??
    I do find it hilarious when people are saying they might stop going or the club is dead because we’ve sold Brad Potts

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I do find it hilarious when people are saying they might stop going or the club is dead because we’ve sold Brad Potts
    But it's not because we've sold Brad Potts is it , it's because we have history of competing high up the table and come January we sell the feckin talent that got us there .

I take it you have taken on board what follows these events ?

" just another day in Paradice" get orr it ? How many times ev we seenit befoor ? Am still annoyed abart David Geddis leervin !!!

It’s what we’ve always done and always will , nothing new

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    Don’t panic! It’s only day 3 of 31!
    My opinion is early business selling gives more time to buy with less vulnerability to others that we are desperate and will pay more and thus end up with no one cos we won’t spend what they want. We’ve been here before with hourihane late in window. We have enough cover of equal quality if not better for Potts. It gives us a far better chance to purchase better than current and make profit.
    Personally I’d of been cheeky and asked for a swap with Pearson - reet engine in him!
    I hope there is a plan to get better, there is certainly time to do it rather than previous when we had 48hours!
    gets sent off a lot tho,

Unbe effing liveable! Shows complete lack of ambition from the board. Why should anybody else bother?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    It’s what we’ve always done and always will , nothing new

Lad wants to improve himsel...sorry ..hisself

Still trying to understand the sale of Potts it's not like he's coming to end of his contact or asked for a move or we need the money we've got good home attendances paying over the odds for lg 1 to pay players wages etc so it just spells out to me it's pure GREED never mind all the crap about having to make up the 6mill lost through relegation which was the owners fault anyway or this 6mill scenario could go on forever to more disappointment and dissolution to the faithful fans which have been taken for granted.Theres one solution you Muppets upstairs GET PROMOTION THIS SEASON at all costs and give up penny pinching

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast