+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    OMG I'm so grateful. But did they not think making slightly weird introverted men become celibate may just cause problems ? Most of the Muslims I know are much more tolerant than the Catholics I've come across. But don't let the facts spoil a racist prejudice.
    Since when has disliking a religion been a racist thing? I dislike religious fundamentalists of any persuasion, when people start taking orders from an imaginary being in the sky they present a real and present danger to us all.

This women, who does not represent all Muslims, obviously, clearly is a danger to us because of what she was prepared to do. Thinking nothing of severed heads in bins is not normal and you're not a racist for pointing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Since when has disliking a religion been a racist thing? I dislike religious fundamentalists of any persuasion, when people start taking orders from an imaginary being in the sky they present a real and present danger to us all.

This women, who does not represent all Muslims, obviously, clearly is a danger to us because of what she was prepared to do. Thinking nothing of severed heads in bins is not normal and you're not a racist for pointing it out.
    Steady on Bo.

Fat tw@t and French collaborator have spoken,
    She;s brown so she must be a wonderful person.
    She turned her back on the west for a life of servitude under a murderous regime, in the name of a caliphate.
    Severed heads don't bother her, neither does she regret going.

well that's alright then, bring her back.
    Get the welcome mat out/new flat/benefits/NHS for her new fighter/ and forget the fact she hates us non believers.
    God I love the way this country is so forgiving. I;m welling up.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Simples, She can feck off.Don't dare let the bitch back into the Country,so she can have a baby that you,the tax payers will have to fund for.No doubt Abbott will be saying come on home
    I cannot disagree with those words, you made your nest down go and roost in it.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I saw that, Irish Pete, and of all the aspects of this story that was the one that upset me most. Should a woman with such a deep-grained insensitivity be in charge of the upbringing of any child?
    I would like to ask those on this fred who gave the usual predictable responses this question though:
    Would you feel differently if she renounced ISIS, admitted regret about her actions and now wanted to bring up her child in a modern democratic country?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Steady on Bo.

She turned her back on the west for a life of servitude under a murderous regime, in the name of a caliphate.

Get the welcome mat out/new flat/benefits/NHS for her new fighter/ and forget the fact she hates us non believers.
    I think someone who has probably been brainwashed from quite an early age and runs away to do something stupid at the age of 15 is possibly deserving of a little sympathy.

There’s many who are protesting that she shouldn’t be allowed back would happily say she and other people of her colour shouldn’t have been here in the first place. Not you though eh Tricky?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Steady on Bo.

Hey Tricks ... don't call my pal Fatboy he's a PROGRESSIVE Leftie you know, the future of our once great country. Well educated, hard working and a Lincolnshire (ex Arnold) country gentleman. Like Sid our resident wannabee academic and the originator of this thread, these guys are thinkers you see. Making decisions or taking risks is not in their remit. Let others do all that sort of thing is their doctrine.They can sit outside the boundary rope and be the best judges in the world without commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think someone who has probably been brainwashed from quite an early age and runs away to do something stupid at the age of 15 is possibly deserving of a little sympathy.

There’s many who are protesting that she shouldn’t be allowed back would happily say she and other people of her colour shouldn’t have been here in the first place. Not you though eh Tricky?
    'Probably been brainwashed from quite an early age' ???
    PMSL
    There's no 'probably' about it and I suspect you know very well that her father has been pictured at rallies attended by Choudry and Adebowale.
    He's actually standing next to that killer of Lee Rigby in one image.

Bring her back, get her a flat in Tower Hamlets - where she won't have to mix with Infidels- and get her on a basket-weaving course.
    She'll be on the straight and narrow in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post

Too late Fats ... THEY are already here and infiltration is almost complete. Note number of Muslims employed by the Media as Newsreaders, Presenters, Journalists, Councillors etc. A London Mayor and Home Secretary, all good jobs for getting your name before the public. Not many black people by comparison in the same jobs you will note. Frankly I'm bloody glad I'm now in my twilight years.

Looks like everyone fell into Sids trap again.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    'Probably been brainwashed from quite an early age' ???
    PMSL
    There's no 'probably' about it and I suspect you know very well that her father has been pictured at rallies attended by Choudry and Adebowale.
    He's actually standing next to that killer of Lee Rigby in one image.

Bring her back, get her a flat in Tower Hamlets - where she won't have to mix with Infidels- and get her on a basket-weaving course.
    She'll be on the straight and narrow in no time.
    Eh up the only Forest fan who manages to make Tricky look like a massive intellectual has remembered how to turn his “My First Computer” on.

I actually didn’t know anything about her father,( I don’t follow brain dead pillocks on Facebook) but thanks for proving me correct.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast