+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lib Dems on top!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Calls already for Labour's new MP to have the whip withdrawn, seems they've managed to come up with yet another anti-semite. Is it just happenchance, or does Labour actively seek out these sort of people ?
    The sore losers will come up with the usual "anti-Semitic" drivel sinkov. Have you not got fed up yet of rising to the bait? Her "offence"? To hit the LIKE button on someone else's Facebook comment from earlier this year which claimed Theresa May had a "Zionist Slave Masters agenda".
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 07-06-2019 at 05:12 PM.

There seems to be a lot of your MPs a bit accident prone BT, forever hitting the wrong buttons and regretting it. Just bad luck no doubt.

There seems to be a lot of your MPs a bit accident prone BT, forever hitting the wrong buttons and regretting it. Just bad luck no doubt.
    I've told you before sinkov, they need a quick educational whiz around Auschwitz and the Document Centre in Nuremberg, then perhaps they will engage brain before being stupid.

Having said that, Ms Forbes does not look the sharpest tool in the box does she?

If the Brexit Party and the Lib Dems can't beat her, I think the Labour Party might still come out OKAY!

I think you and your colleagues have to take a lot of the credit BT, your party machine is quite accomplished at getting it's vote out. I read one piece saying Farage was in despair as your lot knew exactly where their supporters were living and went knocking them up, while the Brexiteers were simply running round like headless chickens handing leaflets out. Farage is no fool, it will be different next time, and it won't have to be that much different.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

This was the ideal place and the ideal time for the Brexit party
    Well I thought it was very winnable as well 59, and they did come close, but it's not even in their top 200 winnable seats, 201st actually. In those circumstances not a bad result at all, up against the very professional Labour Party 'get your arse up to the polling station' outfit, with no organisation of their own to speak of. Or manifesto.

Well I thought it was very winnable as well 59, and they did come close, but it's not even in their top 200 winnable seats, 201st actually. In those circumstances not a bad result at all, up against the very professional Labour Party 'get your arse up to the polling station' outfit, with no organisation of their own to speak of. Or manifesto.
    Yes, of course they will produce a manifesto and if Nigel has owt to do with it I reckon they will tank in a GE.

Unless he changes his spots and realises he isn't standing to become President of the US.

Neither the Lib Dems nor the Brexit Party have the funds to field 600 and odd candidates to contest a General Election. End of discussion - sorry chaps!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    The latest opinion poll shows that, if there was a General Election today the Lib Dems would be the most popular choice and the Brexit Party would be in second place.

A remarkable turnaround in the last month when the Tories and Labour were neck and neck with the Lib Dems trailing badly.

Bring it on!

https://www.markpack.org.uk/158898/n...-opinion-poll/
    Chuka has now chucked his hand in with the Lib Dems. How long are the Parliamentary Watchdog going to let this nonsense carry on?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Neither the Lib Dems nor the Brexit Party have the funds to field 600 and odd candidates to contest a General Election. End of discussion - sorry chaps!
    But now Sir Nigel has put such a wind up the Tories that they've seen sense and turned to Boris, the man of the people, the election winner par excellence, and the Tories can and will field 600 candidates. I know it's a big IF, but IF Boris and Sir Nigel get their heads together in a GE, then Labour are toast.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Chuka has now chucked his hand in with the Lib Dems. How long are the Parliamentary Watchdog going to let this nonsense carry on?
    Wonderful news, 59 will now be knocking on doors on behalf of Chuka. I would like to make a personal appeal to Anna Soubry, please Anna, make my day, you join the LibDems as well.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)