+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Prince Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Which bit do you disagree with Sinbad? I know he’s a navy man so it’s quite difficult for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Ahh, that explains it.

Maybe they spliced the mainbrace together and one thing led to another?
    I love it when you gang up on . Nothing to do with him being ex Navy, more to do with being innocent until proved otherwise.

Ahh, that explains it.

Maybe they spliced the mainbrace together and one thing led to another?
    More than likely. A big navy man turning out to be a slavering nonce, who’d have thought it?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    You wouldn't carry this on if you didn't. Whatever perception you have of me, you cannot believe you've not even been considered once.

I didn't realise you were 'considered'. I always thought it was a random selection from the electoral register.

I'm quite happy that my name has stayed in the hat.

I love it when you gang up on . Nothing to do with him being ex Navy, more to do with being innocent until proved otherwise.
    Maybe you can clear this one up for me shipmate - when the skipper on board ship shouted "Roger the cabin boy", the sailors weren't sure whether he was summoning one of their mates or issuing an order.

Fact or urban myth?

More than likely. A big navy man turning out to be a slavering nonce, who’d have thought it?
    "nonce" again fatlad. You seem to like calling people that before they've had a chance to defend themselves. Prince Andrew risked his life flying in the Falkands war. I remember you telling us about a lazy Scottish bloke who got away with everything. Pity you've not been brave enough to report him to your bosses.

Maybe you can clear this one up for me shipmate - when the skipper on board ship shouted "Roger the cabin boy", the sailors weren't sure whether he was summoning one of their mates or issuing an order.

Fact or urban myth?
    You could always ask your cousin.

"nonce" again fatlad. You seem to like calling people that before they've had a chance to defend themselves. Prince Andrew risked his life flying in the Falkands war. I remember you telling us about a lazy Scottish bloke who got away with everything. Pity you've not been brave enough to report him to your bosses.
    I think tonight was his chance to defend himself, if it was he should have kept his mouth shut.

I think tonight was his chance to defend himself, if it was he should have kept his mouth shut.
    No fcuk sake Sinbad/Pugwash,says it all. If Prince Andrew is proved guilty in a court of law then he's got no choice but to face the consequences. Until then, he's a man who put his life on the line serving his country.

Fact or urban myth?
    Just to add. Why do you always mention the Navy? If I was welderpie would you always mention all things metal?

No fcuk sake Sinbad/Pugwash,says it all. If Prince Andrew is proved guilty in a court of law then he's got no choice but to face the consequences. Until then, he's a man who put his life on the line serving his country.
    In all seriousness you have to be joking. He’s claiming he can’t recall meeting a lass he’s pictured with his arm round?

Yes I admit I think the royals are a load of bloodsucking parasites but he’s been absolutely skewered.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast