+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where do you stand now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Chaps, I’m really sorry for some of my posts over the last few months. I’m not excusing them. I know I’ve upset plenty. I’ve argued ( and laboured) a point just to poke a reaction......

I failed to listen to Animals “ Draw a Line under it” and SB not replying to any of my posts, and Roma’s disappointment in some of my Very worst posts. Perky, you weren’t even part of the discussion and I attached you... I’m sorry.

I know why this is happening, and I’m trying to stop it. I thought that having a go at folk would relieve a frustration about another situation in my life, but I realise that I’m lonelier without having you lot to talk to.....

I’m sorry guys.
    I Hope to get your trust back, .

I understand your frustrations about the club, and believe me, it’s hard as I’m not a natural happy clapper. ( just ask the poor women in front of me at the home games, as they think I moan all 90 minutes....

I’ll limit my posts to match comments, (and not attendance, or not in future!.

Again. I’m sorry.

Jules.
    Jules

It's all water under the bridge and I appreciate your post , it takes a big man to do that and I respect that .

I sincerely hope everything gets sorted in your own life very soon .

We are all Tykes and want what's best for the club but have our own opinions and actions on how we personally go about that .

This club is nothing without the fans and I fear we are losing our club and I think deep down we all know that but react to it in different ways .

All the best to you Jules going forward in your life .

Don't worry Jules we all need to vent some how! I'm lucky that I have friends to let off steam to when I need to because it is never good to bottle things up, I hope you have appropriate support when you need it.
    Funny thing is in my head i'm really optimistic and funny, however my family and work colleagues think i'm a miserable, moaning pesemistic so & so most of the time!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234