+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T Chuckle 'VISION' thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Having worked in Barnsley for more than 3 decades, can I just mention "glass houses" and "stones" exile.

As a rule (with notable exceptions) the populous is incredibly inward looking and extremely egocentric. They dont like outsiders. At all.

I was once in the East Dene WMC (the Barnsley one) having a pint with a mate before the infamous Trevor Kettle match and, seeing my Millers badge a young lad (10 tops) said "Rovrum's a taarn full 'o pakis, int it Daad". To which his father smiled from ear to ear with pride, looked at me and said, "none 'o that so-ort rarnd ere pal"! I also recall being in the Midland Inn prior to us playing Barnsley at Millmoor some years back and this gang of lads taking great pleasure in telling the poor lass behind the bar how much of a dump rotherham was.

So, if it upsets you hearing about your town/townsfolk getting a bit of rib then perhaps consider not frequenting a rivals forum. This is MillersMad afterall.

Let him have his hour. Eventually, we'll not be able to say or post ANYTHING with clowns like Exile around.

I don't know his story but I can guess it's not worked out for the lad. Bitter and twisted.

FWIW 10+ Barnsley lads work for me and mainly they're salt of the earth, good lads. They're p!ssing this'ens at this clowns nonsense on this thread.

Wants to label people with all type of shyte.

I've done more for Barnsley than he has

Shame on you

Don't forget Barnsley Lives Matter

Sorry Grist. My fault. I mistakenly saw a link to a page and thought it was true of all folk from Barnsley. Or maybe I didn't.

Name:  12802942_897285543719606_4406482559644089829_n.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  44.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Let him have his hour. Eventually, we'll not be able to say or post ANYTHING with clowns like Exile around.

I don't know his story but I can guess it's not worked out for the lad. Bitter and twisted.

FWIW 10+ Barnsley lads work for me and mainly they're salt of the earth, good lads. They're p!ssing this'ens at this clowns nonsense on this thread.

Wants to label people with all type of shyte.

I've done more for Barnsley than he has

There you have it in the space of two posts
    One saying that Barnsley folk are egocentric & inward looking & don't care for outsiders & the other saying they are the salt of the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Having worked in Barnsley for more than 3 decades, can I just mention "glass houses" and "stones" exile.

As a rule (with notable exceptions) the populous is incredibly inward looking and extremely egocentric. They dont like outsiders. At all.

I was once in the East Dene WMC (the Barnsley one) having a pint with a mate before the infamous Trevor Kettle match and, seeing my Millers badge a young lad (10 tops) said "Rovrum's a taarn full 'o pakis, int it Daad". To which his father smiled from ear to ear with pride, looked at me and said, "none 'o that so-ort rarnd ere pal"! I also recall being in the Midland Inn prior to us playing Barnsley at Millmoor some years back and this gang of lads taking great pleasure in telling the poor lass behind the bar how much of a dump rotherham was.

So, if it upsets you hearing about your town/townsfolk getting a bit of rib then perhaps consider not frequenting a rivals forum. This is MillersMad afterall.

I think Grumpy makes some excellent points at the end of his post.

Chill out yer inbred plank. 😎

I looked at me feet and I'm Greek!

Can you please post some porcine humour or caravan humour to redress the imbalance against rival fans

This is a bit discriminatory towards Chessy as there's no mention of them having an excess number of digits

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    This is a bit discriminatory towards Chessy as there's no mention of them having an excess number of digits
    You can’t please all of the people, all of the time.

It’s impossible. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I looked at me feet and I'm Greek!

Can you please post some porcine humour or caravan humour to redress the imbalance against rival fans
    Just for you

Name:  Caravan02.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  72.9 KB

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast