+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Harrogate Town 02.08.20 [Wembley Stadium NLPO Final]

All Harrogate at the moment!

Who are Harrogate playing today? Been watching the coverage for 20 minutes now and I've hardly heard us mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    All Harrogate at the moment!
    I noticed!!! I'm so pleased, we can sneak in quietly, under the radar.

Who are Harrogate playing today by the way ?

BT firmly showing who they want to win.

BT and Vanarama would be fools to want the biggest club in the league to get promoted, presumably they're doing what BBC did with Arsenal and Chelsea yesterday, Arsenal chat for the first half of the build up and Notts for the second half... We shall see

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I don't think most of us on here are 'all there' but we're certainly all THERE today
    😀

There's even a film about Harrogate...'proud to be town'. The whole football world apart from Notts fans wants a Harrogate win. Let's not make this 'fairy tale' a reality.

Feeling sick, cant even drink my booze.

Whatever happens, we're in a better position as a club overall, so we can look forward to next season, whatever division we are in.

Here we go....very nervous now!

COYP

Coyp

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    BT and Vanarama would be fools to want the biggest club in the league to get promoted, presumably they're doing what BBC did with Arsenal and Chelsea yesterday, Arsenal chat for the first half of the build up and Notts for the second half... We shall see
    I agree with this, as big headed as it sounds playing Notts is a cup final for most of the clubs in the national league... let's hope we take that away from them today... unchanged line up... was actually looking forward to seeing Enzio tear up and down the Wembley pitch but I trust Ardley has done his homework... Come on boys make this a year to remember for all the right reasons!

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast