+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden or Trump

Trump damned fake news, now he’s always making it.
    No evidence and now there are legal and illegal votes. Lawyers making squillions. Civil unrest round the corner I fear.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Sums it up vintage
    He now has 6 Supreme Court Judges compared with 3 Democrats, will justice now depend on your politics. Will he refuse to concede and cause a constitutional crisis, all options seem open.
    As you say BT, Trump has a 6 to 3 majority in the USA’s supreme court, that is assuming all six judges tow the Trump line. If they were to do that, I think they would go down in history as the 6 people who chose to disenfranchise the majority of the people of the USA. It all depends on their interpretation of the law and of their conscience.
    There are some republicans who do not seem impressed with the Trump strategy I saw an interview with Sarah Palin and she was adamant that all votes should be counted, yet there is no way Sarah Palin could be described as a democrat having run for vice president on a republican ticket.
    We are already seeing protests by both sets of supporters outside the election counting centres which is somewhat unfortunate. This is not helped when one of Trump’s offspring gave an interview on Wednesday, saying his father and supporters should be prepared to fight to the death, just hope he was being metaphoric.
    The whole situation has been planned prior to the election taking place and manufactured by Trump and his advisors so he could save face and declare he was cheated out of winning the election, which he as clearly not been.
    It is very unfortunate that a proud country like the USA has been reduced to being ridiculed by actions of the very person supposed to be its leader. This man has no shame whatsoever, and it has shown yet again the only person in the USA he as any thought for his himself.
    Last edited by Vintage Claret; 06-11-2020 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    As you say BT, Trump has a 6 to 3 majority in the USA’s supreme court, that is assuming all six judges tow the Trump line. If they were to do that, I think they would go down in history as the 6 people who chose to disenfranchise the majority of the people of the USA. It all depends on their interpretation of the law and of their conscience.
    There are some republicans who do not seem impressed with the Trump strategy I saw an interview with Sarah Palin and she was adamant that all votes should be counted, yet there is no way Sarah Palin could be described as a democrat having run for vice president on a republican ticket.
    We are already seeing protests by both sets of supporters outside the election counting centres which is somewhat unfortunate. This is not helped when one of Trump’s offspring gave an interview on Wednesday, saying his father and supporters should be prepared to fight to the death, just hope he was being metaphoric.
    The whole situation has been planned prior to the election taking place and manufactured by Trump and his advisors so he could save face and declare he was cheated out of winning the election, which he as clearly not been.
    It is very unfortunate that a proud country like the USA has been reduced to being ridiculed by actions of the very person supposed to be its leader. This man has no shame whatsoever, and it has shown yet again the only person in the USA he as any thought for his himself.
    Well said vintage. Are you in the States?
    I hear owes a billion and there are lots of chasers out to get him metaphorically.

I remember he added 10 to his Trump Tower apartment floor and in other buildings and was bankrupt but the banks felt their investments were worth more with his name on them so kept him afloat.

Donald Trump lives in a penthouse that he says is on the 66th to 68th floors of his eponymous building. There's only one problem with that: According to New York City documents, Trump Tower has only 58 floors.

Trump World Tower, at 845 United Nations Plaza. Supposedly, it has 90 floors. But if you stand on that top floor, you may be disappointed to learn you're only 72 stories above the ground.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 06-11-2020 at 02:06 PM.

It was interesting to see Trump stating that "This is an embarrassment to our country" yesterday when crying fraud. It gave me a laugh anyway.

Funny supersub. He does know what embarrassment is even when it’s staring back in the mirror.

Latest
    Joe Biden has taken the lead in Pennsylvania - the potentially decisive moment of this election. 5,587 ahead.
    Biden leads in Georgia
    Biden leads in Nevada
    Biden leads in Arizona.
    Pennsylvania alone wins him the presidency.

Illegal votes - hope he doesn’t have legal immunity for all this!
    Last edited by oldcolner; 06-11-2020 at 02:12 PM.

A Trump can be described as a foul smell emanating from the Anus.
    Over the last few months I fear that the Donald variety has been talking through his Anus, because every time I have heard him I seem to notice the same old smell which I believe is called Bull***t.

In answer to your question oldcolner, I live in Burnley. My only visit to the states was in 2016 when I had the privilege to visit New Orleans, That is a great city to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    In answer to your question oldcolner, I live in Burnley. My only visit to the states was in 2016 when I had the privilege to visit New Orleans, That is a great city to visit.
    I have to agree about New Orleans, particularly as a musician of long-standing! I also have to agree with post 36, mind you, he is not alone in this ---hence the panic buying of toilet rolls!

My real fear is Biden's foreign policy. Me no likee!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    It was interesting to see Trump stating that "This is an embarrassment to our country" yesterday when crying fraud. It gave me a laugh anyway.
    Just watched a video of trumps opposition screwing votes up and binning them in counting . Wow is it real ? It looked it to me
    But Twitter has removed it now.

I wander what Clinton’s I mean Bidens answer to that will be - come on he’s Clinton’s puppet.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)