+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    The player mentioned who has suffered from Covid has made the starting 11. Brave decision!!!
    My money would of been on Smith?

Are these players close to being match sharp though.
    Are some of them still feeling fatigued due to the virus
    We can only give it our best

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Animal, stop giving away our battle plans lol.

Frogger, I agree about the 'come on you reds' bit, but we'll probly be in our 3rd choice all yellow kit tonight.
    Given the circumstances surrounding this game I wouldn't begrudge the Millers three points tonight in all honesty acido .

We aren't going to trouble the top 6 and should have enough to keep well away from the drop zone .

Probably have a different opinion were we down there fighting relegation I'll admit .

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Are these players close to being match sharp though.
    Are some of them still feeling fatigued due to the virus
    We can only give it our best
    Was just going to post same, can’t be too hard on them if they’re only giving half a performance than usual

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I know Derby are winning 3-0 but they do have previous of losing 3 goal leads ��
    Millers were 3-0 up against Birmingham City at Millmoor, Birmingham won 4-3

Come on Birmingham get a draw.

No idea on fitness levels but Ladapo & especially Vassell up front not for me. Flo also not a fan.

Let’s hope Crooks is coping ok seeing that he’s had a sh it year

Member of staff out as well

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    What’s wrong with Crooks?

Dutch elm disease?
    LOL!

or perhaps Red Band Needle Blight

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Given the circumstances surrounding this game I wouldn't begrudge the Millers three points tonight in all honesty acido .
    We aren't going to trouble the top 6 and should have enough to keep well away from the drop zone .
    Probably have a different opinion were we down there fighting relegation I'll admit .
    It might seem a bit harsh but Im different there, and I dont want us to be sentimental at all tonight. Under normal circumstances we would all be looking forward to this and wanting our teams to win, and I still actually feel the same tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    this game was one of the we were looking at. Was it going to be on a bank holiday, a sunday, live on sky or one which would allow us to attend. That really would have been a dream wouldn't it? Being allowed in to watch a game live, hoping to be in tier 2 so at least a couple of thousand of us would be there to cheer us on.

Unfortunately none of that will happen! Not only will we not have any supporters there, we won't be able to field a full team and that's not for the want of trying!
    I was able to get some info yesterday but through a trust thing i was unable to share with you all. The club is on it's knees thatnks to the efl! 5 or 6 players out and 1 returning that warne says looked a bit leggy! I can't say that it's a stitch up but it is!
    Other clubs have caled off game unilatrally but we've followed their code of conduct and we may suffer for it! Other teams haven't and have called off a series of games and have yet to find out what the santions will be!

We, rotherhamunited were threatented with points deduction and a fine! Probably money we'll now spend in the transfer window!

This game shouldn't be played tonight because of the virus and the infections at rufc

the efl have fücked up and are putting at risk our players, our season and our club with their threats.

We've suffered before at their hands but never in such a set of circumstances and against uk covid laws!

FÛck you efl!

Come on you reds!!!

got to agree bollox to em

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast