+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Robertson

Bit harsh on Mattock who's made 188 appearances for us. I'm sure he didn't request major ankle surgery !

[QUOTE=caytonmiller;39781483]Think everything has been said. Good when fit, Just not often enough.

Might have looked good but ! Pretty sure he was involved \ responsible for a couple of goals conceded which cost us points ! Which would have meant we would have avoided relegation ! Yes past the ball away on half way line which resulted in us gifting goals especially has he was not fast enough to get back ?

[QUOTE=MILLERSTALE;39781730]
    Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Think everything has been said. Good when fit, Just not often enough.

Might have looked good but ! Pretty sure he was involved \ responsible for a couple of goals conceded which cost us points ! Which would have meant we would have avoided relegation ! Yes past the ball away on half way line which resulted in us gifting goals especially has he was not fast enough to get back ?
    Which defender didn't cost us goals with individual errors.................??

[QUOTE=avondalemiller;39781747]
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post

Which defender didn't cost us goals with individual errors.................??
    Yes but I would bet that Robertson’s ratio to games played was much higher than all the rest ? Just trying to make a point that even though people say he was our best defender ! I don’t think he was !

Don’t know if it’s up to date but click on each player for info on their games

https://www.themillers.co.uk/teams/first-team/

[QUOTE=MILLERSTALE;39781861]
    Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post

Yes but I would bet that Robertson’s ratio to games played was much higher than all the rest ? Just trying to make a point that even though people say he was our best defender ! I don’t think he was !
    Didn't think he was our best defender I just though when he was fit he looked a decent player. Though saying that with his injury's, was he ever match fit?

Warnock played Frecs half fit. It must have been a poor championship if Barnsley are in the play-offs! I'm putting it down to recruitment we didn't stay up. Who makes final decision on signing a player they cost us. No left back all season & Flo & Hirst not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warnock played Frecs half fit. It must have been a poor championship if Barnsley are in the play-offs! I'm putting it down to recruitment we didn't stay up. Who makes final decision on signing a player they cost us. No left back all season & Flo & Hirst not good enough.
    I will agree with you there gru regarding the left back position, because we ended up playing young wiles there, one of our most creative midfielders, for a lot of games.
    However, your assessment of both Flo and Hirst not being good enough , and whilst you are correct, it's just being wise after the event. UTM

<> Portsmouth <>

Portsmouth showing interest in Robertson

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234