+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Score and scorers prediction vs. Sutton Utd. 04.05.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Altrincham report and Sutton preview …

https://www.nottscountystats.com/post/41-altrincham-a

Now added the xG data from the Alty game.

After today's events,

Notts 3 Sutton 1
    Wootton 2 Rawlinson

A win will see us back in the play offs and still with a game in hand on those above. A reinforced team spirit will push us on and set us up for a great end of season culminating in promotion.

Notts 1 - 0 Sutton
    Wootton

A win will see us back in the play offs and still with a game in hand on those above.
    It won't, the highest we could go is 8th.

A win will see us back in the play offs
    We'll only be 8th with a win, a point behind Bromley.

I think what happens tomorrow will largely depend on whether or not the rest of the squad agreed with Ross being sacked. If it was one of the less popular players who's been seen to get their mate kicked out by not pulling his weight, they'll be even more demoralised. If they didn't much like Ross and have rallied around the player involved, it's going to bring them together and - after Ross's comments about animals - make them determined to show they are better off without him.

3-0 or 0-3

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    We'll only be 8th with a win, a point behind Bromley.

I think what happens tomorrow will largely depend on whether or not the rest of the squad agreed with Ross being sacked. If it was one of the less popular players who's been seen to get their mate kicked out by not pulling his weight, they'll be even more demoralised. If they didn't much like Ross and have rallied around the player involved, it's going to bring them together and - after Ross's comments about animals - make them determined to show they are better off without him.

3-0 or 0-3
    Yeah I’ve had a stinker there, completely misread the table but in my defence I’ve had a long day. Let’s hope it’s galvanised the players and they don’t need the additional motivation.

Notts 3 Sutton 1
    At last, we actually make the most of the chances we create this time. Obviously we give away the obligatory/complimentary goal but have done enough to win a game by the time we concede. The play off place is back on and John Sheridan agrees to become IB's number 2 so the kids can have Turkey this Christmas.

Impossible to know how the players will react to Ross’ dismissal, but let’s hope the good home form on BT Sport continues - I think we’ve won the last five in a row (Wrexham, Stockport, Altrincham, Barnet in play-off semi, Chesterfield) by an aggregate of 10-1.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Impossible to know how the players will react to Ross’ dismissal, but let’s hope the good home form on BT Sport continues - I think we’ve won the last five in a row (Wrexham, Stockport, Altrincham, Barnet in play-off semi, Chesterfield) by an aggregate of 10-1.
    Ssshhhhh!

Notts 0 Sutton 3 as they learn which names to call which Notts players. IB walks and we thank the Lord (or whoever) that we're safe from going down whatever happens (more or less).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast