+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Could Erik Alonso's Derby County Takeover Be in Jeopardy

Yes, there are definitely some dodgy geezers about and we've not been immune. Who was that guy with the helicopter who was going to make us the biggest club in Yorkshire? Tony Stewart may not have the billions to throw at the club but his heart is in the right place.

One of the problems is having a chairman / owner on the EFL committee, has in
    Mel Morris case, with him being the owner of a football club, i.e. Derby County.

When Morris eventually sells the club, will he still be on the committee, the EFL
    should have ex-players on the committee, no chairman / owner who can
    influence a outcome of any problems arising.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    One of the problems is having a chairman / owner on the EFL committee, has in
    Mel Morris case, with him being the owner of a football club, i.e. Derby County.

When Morris eventually sells the club, will he still be on the committee, the EFL
    should have ex-players on the committee, no chairman / owner who can
    influence a outcome of any problems arising.
    I think that even ex-players shouldn't be on either. Maybe don't need one? They send all the dodgy inquiries to an independent panel, so what's the point??
    Just have a list of potential crimes and have a list of punishments..........everyone should know the rules then....even, Derby and the Fowls.
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 17-05-2021 at 10:00 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234