+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Score, Scorers & Att Predictions V Weymouth (22.5.21) NL

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    The powerpoint bits are all foggy and unreadable on my computer ncfcog...is it me ?
    Have just checked and ok my end, but sometimes they take a few seconds to load, it's not the fastest server the website is on.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Sold out over here as well

All geared up over here, ready for the big screen tomorrow
    #Choo choo

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Have just checked and ok my end, but sometimes they take a few seconds to load, it's not the fastest server the website is on.
    No go ncfcog, I can see the each paragraph text, but the coloured graphs are foggy...

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I was wondering what the policy was regarding the wearing of facemasks. It seems it's mandatory if moving around the ground, but only "strongly encouraged" while sitting in your seat:

You are required to wear masks or face coverings which safely cover the nose and mouth when on the move within the stadium. Given the higher risk of transmission associated with singing and shouting, spectators are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings in all outdoor settings, including seats/standing points.

It also seems there is a total ban on smoking or vaping:

Please note that, as potential aerosol droplets may present a risk to others, smoking and vaping are banned within the stadium grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I was wondering what the policy was regarding the wearing of facemasks. It seems it's mandatory if moving around the ground, but only "strongly encouraged" while sitting in your seat:

You are required to wear masks or face coverings which safely cover the nose and mouth when on the move within the stadium. Given the higher risk of transmission associated with singing and shouting, spectators are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings in all outdoor settings, including seats/standing points.

It also seems there is a total ban on smoking or vaping:

Please note that, as potential aerosol droplets may present a risk to others, smoking and vaping are banned within the stadium grounds.
    It will be very interesting to see what happens at the end of the game, will it be possible to avoid crowding at the exits and do people see this as a risk?

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    It will be very interesting to see what happens at the end of the game, will it be possible to avoid crowding at the exits and do people see this as a risk?
    From an AU perspective ( COVID FREE) outdoors is a very marginal risk . I am sure as things stand in the UK people will be very careful. Facemasks in an outdoor setting are almost pointless as well. If all are sat down and there is a bit of distance I can't foresee many issues other than it will feel very weird and a little stale based on my own experience when we came out of our lock down here. COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    No go ncfcog, I can see the each paragraph text, but the coloured graphs are foggy...
    Sorry, only just seen this, did it get any better? Sometimes a refresh works.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234