+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Drastic measures - Koemans to Pique - Marcus to Appo

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Fair comment Shadders and no need to apologise for disagreement mate. I take your point about the chances that Victor missed in the last 2 games and indeed his goals record overall. However, it's not just goals I was looking for from big Victor. He just gives us a different dimension up front and presents the opposition with a different type of challenge. Some physical presence, robust running and strength. It's something we've been lacking this season in the games I've seen.
    Exactly. Victor is the only fit striker we've got with any physical presence. I haven't seen the last two games but I did see Victor's chance against Blackburn on the highlights. If he'd have had game time maybe he'd have taken that chance. It's a fair oint that he performs better as a sub, butat the moment beggars can't be choosers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Exactly. Victor is the only fit striker we've got with any physical presence. I haven't seen the last two games but I did see Victor's chance against Blackburn on the highlights. If he'd have had game time maybe he'd have taken that chance. It's a fair oint that he performs better as a sub, butat the moment beggars can't be choosers.
    To be fair he had played the second half at Stoke 3 days before & missed an even bigger sitter but I take on board about his physical attributes which benefit the side but at the end of the day it is about putting the ball in the back of the net that counts & his record not only with us but when he has been out on loan suggests that he doesn"t .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234