+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wolves v Burnley Match Preview

Not the best of displays,but a point away at a Wolves side in form can't be sniffed at.

Wow your entertainment threshold must be low Warminster - as much as I’m dissatisfied your right it is a good point.

I watched Newcastle v Norwich last night, they were both utter ****e, so in comparison we looked quite useful, too useful for 6th placed Wolves who rarely troubled Nicko. A good point, well happy with that.

Taylor was outstanding and Collins wasn't far behind,wish I could say the same some of our attack,come on let's be fair how does Lennon get in the side,must be Sean's toy boy.

Match summary.

Both keepers...were bored witless.

Still this morning, the only event which sticks in my mind was the rocket shot unleashed by Mr Universe himself. Now if I had been shaving at that moment I would have cut myself!

A decent show of support would be for our club to ask if the crossbar broke ,after all it was our goals, and an offer to pay 50/50 would be nice.

One shot on goal. Pies were crap. Taylor magnificent. Traffic crawled out of Wolverhampton and all the way up the M6 on the way home.

Dropped the lad off at his home in Baxenden finally got home 1.00am. Woke up this morning still bottom of the Prediction League with a really sore throat.

Not the best 24 hours of my life.

And he wants us to go to Newcastle!

Attachment 20480

Good to see the latest episode of the Premier League's longest running soap opera, 'Ben's Bollox'. Of course our hero extricated himself from jeopardy with aplomb, a little trip, a yellow card, and he played out the rest of the game with barely a hair out of place, never looking even remotely likely to be departing for an early bath. Top man our Ben, what a star, a diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Traffic crawled out of Wolverhampton and all the way up the M6 on the way home.
    At least you got there BT, once had a horse I was joint owner of running in an evening meeting at Woollybags, left about 1pm and when they were loading our horse into the stalls we were still sat in a traffic jam two miles from the racecourse. Turned round and crawled back home, as the clutch was burning out as well. Never been to Wolverhampton since, it's best avoided imo.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Good to see the latest episode of the Premier League's longest running soap opera, 'Ben's Bollox'. Of course our hero extricated himself from jeopardy with aplomb, a little trip, a yellow card, and he played out the rest of the game with barely a hair out of place, never looking even remotely likely to be departing for an early bath. Top man our Ben, what a star, a diamond.
    Taylor was exceptional last night sinkov. One of the best individual displays I have seen under Dyche's watch.

If we go down he's gone!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)