+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bottom 6 points total

If you mean this weekend it’s for the cup semi finals. If you mean 14 May that’s when the top 6 teams play their last game. Us Diddy teams play on the Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Aye we have been shyte this season, but not one team in the bottom 6 gives me the fear playing against them.

I suspect Perth Saints and Dundee will still be the bottom 2 once the next five games are played and with a bit of luck we might actually finish the season with the seventh placed trophy.
    I respect your view. I just wonder where you are getting your optimism from.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    If you mean this weekend it’s for the cup semi finals. If you mean 14 May that’s when the top 6 teams play their last game. Us Diddy teams play on the Sunday
    I don’t want to have to state the obvious but only four teams are in the semi final, and only one from the bottom half of the league.

Why do the rest of us have to do f’uck all?

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    I respect your view. I just wonder where you are getting your optimism from.
    I remember far worse seasons than this and I honestly don't think we are anything like as bad as we were then and I also thought this would be a bad season based on the changes last summer and a poor managerial appointment in Glass.

I also suspect not a huge improvement for next season either based on a potential large overhaul of the squad and trying to get them playing something along the lines like a team, but we should still be making top 6, although the third place cup might be out of reach.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I don’t want to have to state the obvious but only four teams are in the semi final, and only one from the bottom half of the league.

Why do the rest of us have to do f’uck all?
    Sounds like your desperate for more games DD? I'd be happy if we played hibs St.Johnstone & livi at tiddlywinks and then have our home games v dundee and St mirren as the only games we have

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I thought it was the other way round and the cheating filthy fortunate ‘top 6’ (with the jutes and manky Motherwell among its number? ) played on the Sunday, with the mud, sweat and beers matches played the day before? Heliobacter Sunday and all that pish?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I thought it was the other way round and the cheating filthy fortunate ‘top 6’ (with the jutes and manky Motherwell among its number? ) played on the Sunday, with the mud, sweat and beers matches played the day before? Heliobacter Sunday and all that pish?
    It normally is, not really sure why they switched it this season. The computer maybe has covid or something because they also scheduled the bigot festival as a possible league winning game for celtic

Two midweekers away. Bah.

Hibs at Easter Road on 3 May? Let’s hope for a repeat of 1980.

St Perth on 11 May - Gothenburg ‘83 rather than Hun Park ‘91, please, and I hope Alex Smith gets stung by a huge hoor of a jellyfish in Oz. Bottling ersehole.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Sounds like your desperate for more games DD? I'd be happy if we played hibs St.Johnstone & livi at tiddlywinks and then have our home games v dundee and St mirren as the only games we have
    Desperate for the season to be over is nearer the truth.

As it is, there's no advantage in a fortnight's training.

Hardly worth doing anything tactical with the players that are leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Desperate for the season to be over is nearer the truth.

As it is, there's no advantage in a fortnight's training.

Hardly worth doing anything tactical with the players that are leaving.
    Give them all a brush and a tin of paint and get them to tidy the place up that's all they are good for....maybe.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast