+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Lincoln City Match Thoughts

O.M.G, Martins got motm

Give the subs 2 minutes to try and affect something? Ridiculous!
    Someone needs to tell Edwards that we play in red! Lost count of how many times he's passed to a white shirt!
    Kitching extremely poor, Martin useless, Cole and Norwood ineffective!
    Benson did nothing but pass sideways.
    Martin just given MOM....laughable!
    Tell you what the way things are going we could actually go down again this season.

Hasn't helped himself tonight hasn't Duff .

You need to come up with something different with the players you have Michael .

It couldn't be more obvious .

Shall I be the first to say it - if Barnsley continue in the next few weeks like they have in the last few weeks then Duff will be sacked.

That match against Lincoln was beyond poor.
    Lincoln - if they had a bit more about them - could have won that 0-6.
    They were better organised - were more tactically aware and had more technical ability.
    And we are talking about Lincoln City here.

Last 4 games, scored 0 shots on target 11
    Speaks for itself......
    I've said it before but it is obvious, don't give Jalo 2 minutes, give him a full game! What have we got to lose at the minute?
    Aitchson and Connell need to start Benson needs benching, nothing but backward, sideways and poor tippy tappy passing!

I just couldn’t get my head around the substitutions?
    Kane off and Phillips on? I know he wanted a left sided player but Connell could run backwards and be better that what Phillips has shown.
    Kane was the only one in midfield showing any idea and as for Edwards, I’ve had a go at Williams crossing in the past but he’s a Beckham at the side of Edwards.
    But the bottom line Duff is there to see this and make changes. He’s also there to get the players heads right and I’m sick of seeing players dragging their chins on the floor.

Benson poor but OMG Martin and Edwards absolutely abysmal. Duff clueless sticking with the same formation that has delivered absolutely nothing for 360 minutes.

I could rant on but what would it achieve? This football club of ours has lost its way some solid leadership is needed on and off the pitch.

Yeah Mr Duff, hes most definitely not blameless here.
    And Im sick of hearing how we miss Thomas. Well for me theres no excuse whatsoever for a team to fall apart so badly, because of the loss of one man.
    Has Duff 'lost the dressing room' I wonder ?, because some serious questions have now got to be asked as to why this is happening.
    After the recent garbage performances and results, tonight was another chance to try and put it right at home, and they have been a disgrace again.
    I can't even be bothered blaming this on Paul Conway anymore, as much as I normally would. 😲

Stick to laikin soldiers int Peak District , cos in the last 2 game's at least ! Non will make decent footballers , DUFFSACHUFF earrd int sand, his assistant's just as bad all clueless ,

We've all said Luke Thomas is a big miss and that issue isn't getting solved anytime soon by the looks of it .

However the elephant in the room is that teams have worked us out , worked us out to the extent that above average league one players are beginning to resemble bottom 6 league one players .

That's the issue Duff has to find an answer to , we were told when he got the job he didn't die on hill sticking to one and one only system and style of play .

Time for a rethink Michael , not good enough , not even close .

We accept our present status but performances like these aren't acceptable .

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast