+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Morrison out for the rest of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Forgive my ignorance but will insurance cover any long term injury or will we be paying for his absence till the end of the season if he is out that long?
    Yes Roly insurance will cover it.
    Not entirely sure what % .insurance will cover.

ok thanks.

I assume he was on a decent wage so that should free up another decent wage for another decent player.

fgs - okay, we sign a good player with some injury history but just two games - seems as soon as we chance it we get done

3 days to decide how to deal with/adjust to it

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Uttis, Harding's card is marked. Why do you think he wont play him? He's a want away to Derby so by is own choice he has to sit the season out. Unless of course he sees the light and changes his mind.
    He's suffering the curse of CA. When I was back in early 2016 I bumped into Alex Revel in the Roundwood car park when I was down there making my Dad's funeral arrangements. A week later he was gone to Cardiff. Just before Christmas I bumped into Wes in the R&W shop when I was there getting a shirt for my grandson and look what's happened to him. Anyone want to offer me a fee to come over and meet up with Tom Eaves?

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Brin, I was being ironic because a certain person doesn't rate RW or LP.
    Stop diving in so quickly. 😝

It's up to Matt Taylor and Rob Scott to find a CB before 11pm Tuesday.
    That's if he wants another CB.
    Tony Stewart will provide the funds.
    Sorry pal....I bit like a great white at what you put . I am right though in that Taylor dropped Woody at half time when he should have removed Peltier in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    He's suffering the curse of CA. When I was back in early 2016 I bumped into Alex Revel in the Roundwood car park when I was down there making my Dad's funeral arrangements. A week later he was gone to Cardiff. Just before Christmas I bumped into Wes in the R&W shop when I was there getting a shirt for my grandson and look what's happened to him. Anyone want to offer me a fee to come over and meet up with Tom Eaves?
    Your tickets on line now....

Odoffin can't risk at CB he's right sided anyway got enough of them. Thought MT said we need another defender, definitely do now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Sorry pal....I bit like a great white at what you put . I am right though in that Taylor dropped Woody at half time when he should have removed Peltier in that game.
    Yes, I saw the same game, didn't work playing RW & LP in the same back line.
    One or the other.
    No need to apologise - couldn't stop laughing - 1 minute to reply to my post - must be a record.👍🤣
    RUFC will sort it before Tuesday night - I'm confident.🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Yes, I saw the same game, didn't work playing RW & LP in the same back line.
    One or the other.
    No need to apologise - couldn't stop laughing - 1 minute to reply to my post - must be a record.����
    RUFC will sort it before Tuesday night - I'm confident.��
    Would have been 30 seconds but I was quaffing a beer at the time

Hall is a str swap for Morrison. Doesn't weaken us imo. Hull not gone back out on loan so does MT like the look of him. Believe he could be a decent backup from the bench

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast