+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Match Ratings vs Tranny

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That was probably around the time I posted on here that "I never want to see Palmer and Bostock starting a home game together again".

No shortage of competition, but that has to be the most wrong I've ever been on NCM!
    Me as well. I had doubts about that and posted similar...

But I added a proviso which I'll stick by ....if you want Bostock and Palmer, Chicksen shouldn't play as well. We shouldn't have 6 outfield players whose strength is in the first two thirds of the pitch, leaving only 4 really capable of taking the game to the opposition in the final third.

So this season, we've had JJ instead and there's always 5 players behind him and enough cover.
    Yesterday though we were so rampant we had Matty Palmer surging to the byline to assist Rawlo.

Yes he's had a worryingly long list of clubs and hasn't stayed at any of them very long but John Bostock has been great addition. Of course it took time for him to settle in and get up to speed, that's natural.

Just look at the quality of the clubs he's played for and that told me everything I needed to know in terms of his ability.

In his perfomances, interviews, crowd interaction and goal celebrations he looks so commited to the club and so happy.

Finally his performance in the playoff final gives him much credit in the bank when his form natural dips this season.

Quote Originally Posted by thefulltenyards View Post
    Yes he's had a worryingly long list of clubs and hasn't stayed at any of them very long but John Bostock has been great addition. Of course it took time for him to settle in and get up to speed, that's natural.

Just look at the quality of the clubs he's played for and that told me everything I needed to know in terms of his ability.

In his perfomances, interviews, crowd interaction and goal celebrations he looks so commited to the club and so happy.

Finally his performance in the playoff final gives him much credit in the bank when his form natural dips this season.
    Good to know that you're on the Bostock Bandwagon.

Give it a f00kin rest EP

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Give it a f00kin rest EP
    What?

My responses to the posts from our new member have been civil and welcoming.

Am I missing something?

Zzzzz

Bostock and Palmer in the middle is pretty ridiculous when you think about it. Both are outstanding.

When was the last time we had a midfield duo this good? Bishop and Ravenhill were highly effective in a completely different type of setup, but in terms of footballing ability, they don't come close.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Bostock and Palmer in the middle is pretty ridiculous when you think about it. Both are outstanding.

When was the last time we had a midfield duo this good? Bishop and Ravenhill were highly effective in a completely different type of setup, but in terms of footballing ability, they don't come close.
    In terms of ability V’s the level we’re at, I don’t think there’s been a better pairing in my time supporting Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    In terms of ability V’s the level we’re at, I don’t think there’s been a better pairing in my time supporting Notts.
    I think you're right. Great players at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Good to know that you're on the Bostock Bandwagon.
    How can we not be, we all Bossie.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast