+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ot hosses

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    No idea mate.

If it is a Rod Stewart reference it’s over my head.

Mum music.
    Buddy, ''You wear it well' and ''Maggie May'', two big hits for Sir Rod. Your use of you saying ''You can get about 3/1 tonight. You won’t get that tomorrow'' and my reply was doubled edged with ''Maggie May''.........never mind, my talents are wasted

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    We're having a Breeders Cup party tonight and particularly tomorrow night and fitting in a football match in between. Two long nights ! Any fancies gru ?
    I'm a bit like gru, I know f all about horse racing so I'll go on a name. King of Steel in the Breeders Cup Turf about to go off. 8/1 with Frankie aboard. Is he 100 years old yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm a bit like gru, I know f all about horse racing so I'll go on a name. King of Steel in the Breeders Cup Turf about to go off. 8/1 with Frankie aboard. Is he 100 years old yet?

I go on form I'm not saying that works but going on a name it's desperate like bringing Eaves on today! King of Steel abdicated tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I go on form I'm not saying that works but going on a name it's desperate like bringing Eaves on today! King of Steel abdicated tonight!
    Shame Taylor didn't..........or am I talking tongue in cheek?

Big evs won. About 8/1 I fink...
    I go on form not a name, That would be desperate 😜

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234