+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 625 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140540 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Good to see this place is as depressing as always.

I think it was less grim under McGhee and Brown.

Contrary to what some believe, I think there will be a strong expectation from the board that we defeat Kilmarnock in the Semi. McInnes won't be sacked if we lose so don't get too excited by the prospect of us bottling that one.

For all of the flak that Milne gets (much of it justified) remember that he sacked Calderwood despite the fact that the team was performing relatively OK in the league. I don't think many other clubs would have taken a chance like that. Of course the McGhee appointment was a disaster but I would be very surprised if questions aren't being asked with regards to our performances in the big games this season.
    Mcinnes and Milne appear to be half way up each other's arses though. Which is fine if there's no reason to put some pressure on each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He should’ve sacked Calderwood on the pitch straight after the Queens Park game. McGhee should’ve had his contract torn up the moment he started gushing about Celtic on his first day in the job.

Just about every single decision that c*nt has made, or didn’t make, has been wrong.

I’m sure the new ground will be fine though
    Milne will never make the right call, 20 yrs of f@ck ups tell us that much, why this bumbling clown is still here, I do not know? He should have been chased years ago, never mind the cheek he has staying on when the debt he ran up was paid off by others.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Milne will never make the right call, 20 yrs of f@ck ups tell us that much, why this bumbling clown is still here, I do not know he should have been chased years ago, never mind the cheek he has staying on when the debt he ran up was paid off by others.
    He nearly was until he appointed Willie Miller as his meat shield. His other talent apart from dismantling Aberdeen Football Club, seems to be for surviving. After the nuclear holocaust, it’ll just be him & c0ckroaches left

He nearly was until he appointed Willie Miller as his meat shield. His other talent apart from dismantling Aberdeen Football Club, seems to be for surviving. After the nuclear holocaust, it’ll just be him & c0ckroaches left
    Seems like it, a total cnut who has to be removed, as I have said before I would happily take relegation if it meant getting rid of him.

His most impressive blunder has to be his recent unbridled elation at having kept McInnes from the newco.

Has to be a sort of double whammy.

6 pointer in fact.

That was pretty special. Could’ve dumped that turkey on our closest rivals, got a wad of cash for it & possibly hired the brightest managerial talent in the country.

Instead we get a few more years of very expensive tedium

You can just see it coming can't you , Milne can't wait to give up the south stand again to the manky mob.
    Which will suit them fine, they are used to accommodation with no running water.

That was pretty special. Could’ve dumped that turkey on our closest rivals, got a wad of cash for it & possibly hired the brightest managerial talent in the country.

Instead we get a few more years of very expensive tedium
    Cash ???!!! From SEVCO....................

possibly hired the brightest managerial talent in the country.
    If McInnes does go anytime soon I have no confidence what so ever of Milne appointing Jack Ross or Steve Clarke.

Its more likely to be John Hughes or Alan Stubbs than it is those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Its more likely to be John Hughes or Alan Stubbs than it is those 2.
    He would absolutely make an @rse of it again but it’s worth pointing out that those two duds have won more than McInnes

Page 40 of 625 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140540 ... LastLast