+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 400 of 421 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

It's quite possible the farts are stronger than us with there last 3 signings, especially with Bryson out long term and now cosgrove.

Will milne help out with extra funds? Course the baldy prick wont

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I think a popular way to deal with misbehaving kids in the States. I was sitting in Dallas one afternoon when two tarred and feathered kids approached with their relatives and we were encouraged to laugh at them. You might've seen similar in New Orleans?
    Talking in class? Tar and feathers. Looking out the window? Tar and feathers? Not laughing at people who are tarred and feathered? Tar and feathers.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    It's quite possible the farts are stronger than us with there last 3 signings, especially with Bryson out long term and now cosgrove.

This is the reality of signing players in their early 30’s. We get them for that very reason, but they come with the dice roll that is at some point the injuries will start to add up and suddenly the talented player becomes a wage drain. I thought we’d see more than 70mins of football from Bryson before he hit the physics table though. ****inell.

Same was said about the minis and Hibs at the start of last season.. we’ll see how the seasons gonna go after a dozen games or so..

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Danny Rogers away on loan again. This time to Morton.
    Kinda almost feel sorry for Rogers, I tend to think there is a decent keeper in there but he is never going to get his chance with us. And that time when Lewis was injured and our illustrious leader pulled in Freddie fkn Woodman on loan that was a massive kick in the nuts and slap in the face to Rogers, but fair play to the lad for not telling the club to poke it and hanging around for another chance,

Good luck at Morton Danny, your a decent bloke

SF

Phit’s the scoop with Bryson? Reoccurrence of the ankle injury? If he’s out long term then maybe that will force DM into the transfer market?

I thought Bryson was back for the Killie game

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    I thought Bryson was back for the Killie game
    It 100% wont be killie

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t think we would notice the difference if he played with an injured knee
    Personally I just don't think we would notice the difference, if he played at all, injured knee or not

Page 400 of 421 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410 ... LastLast