+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    There's barely a competent person in a position of authority in this country it seems.

Government, Civil Service, NHS, PHE, police, media, Premier League, all run by idiots.

Or maybe they're doing on purpose so people will want to rejoin the EU?
    That’s very true, but most of those that are unelected by the general public are there because they’ve been fast tracked to fill a quota. No reference to their skill sets or aptitude so you get mediocre people out of their depth.

Met Police demonstrates this perfectly

If there was a question in there I couldn't work out what it was.

Must be the upset over Long-Bailey I imagine, made you all discombobulated.
    JUst for you Gfire....oh and grist I don't think he understands it either.. I've even put it in bold for ya. I can get my 8 year old nephew to read it out and explain it to you if you want

Jake Hepple ranted about 'P***s' while his partner, Megan Rambadt, tweeted that her town was 'like a foreign country' before adding in a follow-up post, 'They need sending back on banana boats, stinkin b******s'.

Nice couple

Not that Gfire is going to believe that Hepple and his girlfriend would ever say such a thing, but I would put this to great fire: Lets say that he had or had admitted to it, what would your view be about these comments then Mr Gfire? Are they ok or not?

Even failing that, what would your view be of anyone coming out with comments like that?

...nice side step last time gfire you will be houdini if you can get out of this one..good luck and tik tock...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-06-2020 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    JUst for you Gfire....oh and grist I don't think he understands it either.. I've even put it in bold for ya. I can get my 8 year old nephew to read it out and explain it to you if you want

Jake Hepple ranted about 'P***s' while his partner, Megan Rambadt, tweeted that her town was 'like a foreign country' before adding in a follow-up post, 'They need sending back on banana boats, stinkin b******s'.

Nice couple

Not that Gfire is going to believe that Hepple and his girlfriend would ever say such a thing, but I would put this to great fire: Lets say that he had or had admitted to it, what would your view be about these comments then Mr Gfire? Are they ok or not?

Even failing that, what would your view be of anyone coming out with comments like that?

...nice side step last time gfire you will be houdini if you can get out of this one..good luck and tik tock...
    Roly - this is a message board not a water boarding site! People aren't obliged to answer yours/mine/anyone's questions so if they ignore your request once then assume they choose not to answer, same way as you did with the request about how we can make amends for our checkered history.

You just hand over you name and address to anyone?
    No I don't hand my name and address to anyone, but that isn't what we are talking about here. I will probably go for a beer or two when the pubs re-open. I will exercise a bit of judgement and not bother if the premises of my choice are too crowded. I don't have an issue with the licensee having my name and address, because I would quite like to know if another drinker tests positive. That's my position. What's your issue with it?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Roly - this is a message board not a water boarding site! People aren't obliged to answer yours/mine/anyone's questions so if they ignore your request once then assume they choose not to answer, same way as you did with the request about how we can make amends for our checkered history.
    I did answer that Cam if you check (White lives matter 176/177)so I thought they may do the courtesy of answering my question. Wasn't crash water boarding me when he thought I was stalling on a question. I also believe Stovic was doing the same,. Tha can't have one rule for one and one for another if you are a moderator surely.

Its you who may preside over shutting this site down if someone really does step over the mark and as I've always argued it is not my opinions or people with similar views to me who will get this site shut down. Use ya noggin lad!"

If folks don't want to answer my questions that's fine by me. I will let other posters draw their own conclusions why they wont answer those questions ...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-06-2020 at 07:13 PM.

Why don't you try posting in English Roly instead of faux-Northern slang?

People might be able to understand you then.

You're not D.H. Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I did answer that Cam if you check (White lives matter 176/177)so I thought they may do the courtesy of answering my question. Wasn't crash water boarding me when he thought I was stalling on a question. Tha can;t have one rule for one and one for another if you are a moderator surely.

If folks don't want to answer my questions that's fine by me. I will let other posters draw their own conclusions why they wont answer those questions I have...
    Point taken but it's a bit different when you take a question asked on one thread, embolden it and copy it across onto another thread where it has no connection to the subject being discussed.

Gfire said he did not understand the question so I was trying to highlight it for him.

Fair enough , I didn't really expect him to answer the question. I have all my answers anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Point taken but it's a bit different when you take a question asked on one thread, embolden it and copy it across onto another thread where it has no connection to the subject being discussed.
    How are you finding planet earth this morning (evening) old chap?

😂😂

Just to add I am happy to give my own views on the question I put to great fire just so people don't think I'm chickening out of answering the question myself. I think Hepple and his girlfriend are disgusting scumbags and it is a shame they can't be charged for the things they said. Losing their jobs should be the least of their worries Thats my ten pennerth...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-06-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast