+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Le Inter National Predicto Compe, QF 2nd Leg UPDATE

re: Le Inter National Predicto Compe, QF 2nd Leg UPDATE

Well the same must apply to me I suspect, so I'll continue with my research and post later.

Tazzy appears to be restricting the views off of this fred somehow as well, most likely so his Nazi tendencies aren't noticed by moderators.

[b]Tapped is now reinstated & TTNY gets he rightful place in the Quarter Final

7th January 2014 Fixtures for Tapped & TTNY 1st Leg

what will the results be of the 3 Fixtures?

1 correct 1 Point
    2 correct 4 Points
    3 correct 9 Points

Saint-Etienne v Lille (France)
    Moldova v Sweden (World Friendly)
    ThAr v KA II (Iceland)

17th January 2014 Fixtures for Tapped & TTNY 2nd Leg

What will the scores be of the 3 Fixtures?

1 correct 2 Points
    2 correct 6 Points
    3 correct 12 Points

Toros Neza v Irapuato (Mexico) Fixture doesn't meet my deadline for semi-final's as its now moved to 19th January 2014 therefore Automatic 2 Points awarded (Stupid Mexicans)
    Caernarfon Town v Porthmadog (Wales)
    Norway v England (World Women Friendly)

In event of a draw after both legs:

Tapped how many Home Goals will be scored?

TTNY how many Away Goals will be scored?

closest to actual goals scored will get 2 Bonus Points and go into the Semi-Final

Tapped 0 - 0 TTNY (2 - 2 Agg)

Deadline is set 16th

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

tazzy lad, moorlando's clearly upset and kel did nowt wrong. As a rightful quarterfinalist entrance I fully expect to be playing one off of them in the semis should I overcome the admirable Beast. You now need to find two more quarterfinalists to play the winners off of the tapped v TTNY fifth quarter-final. Kenny v Ridders maybe? You will then of six semifinalists, and three finalists who could compete for the trophy. Simple.

#i'mhereallweek

What's gannin on? It's like the ****ing Hokey Cokey on here, I neither know whether I'm in or out, never mind shaking it all about.

I need confirmation that my rightful place in the prestigious competition is permanent or am I, at some point, going to have to fall on my sword, because a loop hole, like a dead relative/friend/goldfish rearing its ugly head. I'm not going to get enthusiastically into the research, then feel it's been all in vine.

Divvent waste your time TTN. It will fall on deft ears

yes TTNY your fully in the competition now nothing is gonna change from here feel free to enter your entry before 23.59 tonight

Welcome Back Tapped aswell hopefully you'll do better this time around than a big fat zero

Good Luck to you both

Tropa Groups are sorted depending on results from today and tomorrow

Unless you 'abuse the competition' whatever that means

If you're taking over mine and Kel's fixtures I wouldert bother 'cos you're out already. There are now something over 9 hours left until the deadline, and me and Kel were scopped out with a full 12 hours to gan for not meeting the deadline. So if youse don't get scopped out there's summat wrong.

Also what about Ridders?

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)