+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Hemmin, I have a shower every day.

Anyway it's not bigoted to see the blindingly obvious and refuse to pretend that a lie is anything other than a lie, just to keep total ärseholes like you happy*

* not that you would be happy, you'd just go on to the next absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There is no debate on the issue, you’re both wrong. I’ve told you both many times why you’re wrong and how you’ve both arrived at your wrong conclusions. You both have made the choice to carry on being entirely wrong. In DDs case it’s because he’s a honking bigot, with you it’s because you’re a bit of a spud.

None of that is my fault. I tried my best
    That's confirmed you are totally aff yer heid.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Clear to anyone who understands the difference between singular and plural.
    This isn't a dig at you DD. The point he is making is that it's akin to calling a black person a n***er, or a homo***ual a f*****n p**f (or just a p**f). Whilst directed at one person, it is an offence to all people in that group.

No

Bitch is completely different.

A woman being a bitch is a bitch because of their behaviour.

She can be a bitch one day and not the other.

I doubt any woman can go through life without being a bitch occasionally.

Except of course my daughter, who's perfect.

But if you asked her brothers you might get a different point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    No

Bitch is completely different.

A woman being a bitch is a bitch because of their behaviour.

She can be a bitch one day and not the other.

I doubt any woman can go through life without being a bitch occasionally.

Except of course my daughter, who's perfect.

But if you asked her brothers you might get a different point of view.
    In this instance I do actually get where you're coming from, but can't agree on two counts.

Firstly, your claim that a woman can be a bitch one day, but not the next, suggests that because a black person is always black, or a homo***ual is always homo***ual, it is therefore OK to refer to them through derogatory and offensive language. It's not.

Secondly, that claim does not stand up here as Nicola Sturgeon is referred to as a bitch because of who she is......its not an ocsasional trait, its a gender based assesment of her entire character, and reading these posts you cannot argue otherwise. It's like choosing to call a homo***ual a poof. You choose that term to cause maximum offense based on character.

Just because you doubt any woman can go through life without being called that doesn't make it right. Like 'innocently' referring to getting a chinky or going to the paki shop. Its wider connotations are offensive and wrong. Think before you use them.

I'm not saying I never call anyone a c**t, I do. I like to see good in everyone but can't always. But isolated utterances of certain terms can cause great offense, even to those they are not supposedly directed at.

In my opinion.

Firstly, your claim that a woman can be a bitch one day, but not the next, suggests that because a black person is always black, or a homo***ual is always homo***ual, it is therefore OK to refer to them through derogatory and offensive language. It's not.

god knows were you get that from because it means the complete opposite.

Like 'innocently' referring to getting a chinky or going to the paki shop. Its wider connotations are offensive and wrong. Think before you use them

Will I fück, I suggest that you think before pontificating about anyone else's language.

It's like choosing to call a homo***ual a poof. You choose that term to cause maximum offense based on character.

No I don't, I call them poofs because that's what they are.

Anyway, an ozzie called Mrs Donsdaft a " miserable old bat" in a supermarket the other day because she wouldn't let her skip the queue.

Now it's become a bit of a joke in our household ( humour, remember that, try looking it up) but was she being an ozzie bitch or was she being battist or was it just part of life's rich tapestry?

Sorry about starting WW3. It wasn’t meant. To make amends, we have just has Sturgeon for dinner, with drinks. Having a lovely evening but she’s a wee bit chewy. I prefer caviar to Sturgeon, to be frank.

Fishist bästard

Page 41 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast