+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 88 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: King Luke to Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    The sources (journalists from The Athletic) are credible and don't tend to deal in rumours.
    The Athletic aren't really all that. Still waiting on the containers to turn up across the river and so forth...

Swansea Independent has sources that are credible and are linked to Swansea City.
    If The lads post an article it is legally checked and usually spot on.

You all forget Williams was a coach at our club under Russel Martin.
    The style of football you play is just Russel Martin 2.0.

Do any of you think longstaff could cut it in the championship?

I honestly think we are shopping in different markets.

But I do wish you all the best and I hope notts county keep shocking people.

After what happened to you all years ago with the fraudster.

This could be the money that gets you back closer to league one (Where you belong to be)

If you find the right boss and spend the money right , Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Us Jack *******s can relate to you at notts county, We were lucky enough not to go down to the conference.

(after a scum bag selling us down the river , Tony Petty)

But the rise can happen at any club before you know it you could be back in the big time playing forest again.

As the points deduction if it happens will see them dropping down the leagues 😂.

Also when russel Martin left us no fee could be agreed so we are still waiting on our compo for him.

I read here earlier that someone said it would be funny if it fell through.

It will go to tribunal, I hope our owners don't play games like Southampton have.
    As 700k is alot of money for a league 2 side.

good luck for the rest of the season Notts County!

ps
    sorry for the s.a

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    And if it did fall through then he's still a good manager and would have renewed vigour for the rest of this season to take us up. Not that it will fall through by now. What I would like is some new manager gossip, will we appoint a good manager from lower down? Will it be a coach or assistant somewhere especially with the bros preference of a first team coach? Will it be one of those blooming foreigners coming over here taking our.......team upto League one? As Soccerman says We are Notts County, we move on!
    This I can get on board with. I don't think it will fall through now either, so I think we will go for a coach from a club above us. Someone looking for a Head Coach role - a Youth or Age Group coach maybe? I'm not sure going for an assistant is a good move - most seem to be assistants because they are great assistants rather than good leaders. I don't have any names though.

Garry Monk is out of work?

Quote Originally Posted by RhonddaSwans View Post
    Swansea Independent has sources that are credible and are linked to Swansea City.
    If The lads post an article it is legally checked and usually spot on.

I honestly think we are shopping in different markets.

But I do wish you all the best and I hope notts county keep shocking people.

After what happened to you all years ago with the fraudster.

This could be the money that gets you back closer to league one (Where you belong to be)

If you find the right boss and spend the money right , Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Us Jack *******s can relate to you at notts county, We were lucky enough not to go down to the conference.

(after a scum bag selling us down the river , Tony Petty)

But the rise can happen at any club before you know it you could be back in the big time playing forest again.

As the points deduction if it happens will see them dropping down the leagues 😂.

Also when russel Martin left us no fee could be agreed so we are still waiting on our compo for him.

I read here earlier that someone said it would be funny if it fell through.

It will go to tribunal, I hope our owners don't play games like Southampton have.
    As 700k is alot of money for a league 2 side.

good luck for the rest of the season Notts County!

ps
    sorry for the s.a
    Seems like it's a lot of money for you lot as you're obviously still haggling the price 🤣

I would imagine so - doesn't he play for Newcastle?

spelling error 😂 langstaff

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    That's just because Swansea are bigger club than Oxford. The BBC are just lazy and don't do their own investigations for these sort of things, they just trawl the internet for a story. The Athletic is the same, it's purely interested in fishing for subscribers $$$$
    I’d say if BBC Nottingham and Wales are reporting it then it’s 99.99% he is going or is in talks.

If he wasn’t then the club would say something or someone connected to the club would.

This isn’t like Oxford at all this is happening and good luck to Luke but all I’m bothered about now is a new coach in for Grimsby I hate the idea of caretaker managers as we always lose with them and we don’t want to be throwing matches away if we can help it.

And he also walked out of Swansea, why was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The Athletic aren't really all that. Still waiting on the containers to turn up across the river and so forth...
    Oliver Kay is a respected journalist though so that adds credence. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Page 41 of 88 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast